CHAPTER 5:

I am soooo... sorry about how late this update is, I have really been busy with school.

Vote and comment...♡

Max's POV:

When I got home I was a alot more confident with english even though Shane was acting a bit weird. I just shruged it off.

I saw my dad sitting on the couch with the T.V on, watching soccer (he loves his soccer). I internaly groaned when I saw he had a beer in his hand and a few bottles of it lying on the floor. That's when I know things did not go well at work today.

Dad has started drinking ever since mom died and it just got worst when money wasn't coming in smoothly. My dad being a mechanic and all , you don't get that much money, but lately business has been going slow. I work on weekends at a local bakery, but it doesn't pay that well. I still love it there though.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my dog Nudge jumped on me. That was my queue to leave. I did not want my dad to shout at me and ask why I was not here when he came home and all that crap.

Last time I was late my dad grabed me and threw me on the floor. I still have the bruise from were he grabed me. Luckily my dog started barking at him and he stormed off. Who knows what whould have happened if Nudge was not there.

I ran upstairs with Nudge behind me and locked my door. I walked over to my bathroom, yeah that's right I have my own bathroom is that not awsume? I hoped in the shower , then put on my pajamas. I looked in my bag if I had any homework , luckily none, and went to bed.

~Next morning~

I woke up to the anoying sound of my alarm clock going off. I stretched my arm out and started hitting it to turn off.

I slumped my self out of bed and got some high waist short jeans and put on a navy blue crop top on with Che Guevara on it. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I ran down stairs and got some breakfast and gave food to Nudge.

I put on my Converse sneakers and started pedling to school. It feels like a hundred degree outside.

I put my bicycle down were you put all the other bicycles down and went to my locker. I put my unessary books in it and started walking to homeroom.

When I opened the door I was shocked to see Shane kissing a girl.

I quickly turned around and slammed the door shut. I started speed walking away somewhere that doesn't involve Shane.

I heard Shane call after me and I started to slightly jog.

"Max...!...max..!" He shouted

I heard his loud foot steps behind me and they were really close so I started to run. I reached to open a door when he grabed my wrist and spun me around pinning me to the door.

He leaned in and put his lips to my ear.

"Knock before you come into a room again and what you just saw ,let that be our little secret."He said seductively.

I slowly nodded my head. "Know close your eyes. "He said more sternly. I did what he said and a felt him move away from my ear and I could feel his breath on my lips. My heart started to beat faster and I opened my eyes slowely ,but when I did he was gone.

So there you hav it will update sooner this time for the next chapter. I PROMISE!