~ chap. 6 ~

Sunghoon watched as Heeseung left his home, smile prominent. This had to be one of the best days of his life. He will probably never get over the fact that Heeseung kissed him. It felt so good.

He went up to his room and was exruciatingly bored, so he just clicked shuffle on one of his Spotify playlists.

"The day that I met you, I started dreaming."

Oh, one of Sunghoon's favorite songs.

Now that he thinks about it, the lyrics relate to him a lot.

The day that he met Heeseung, he started having dreams about him. Coincidence?
This meant something,

Sunghoon had  to make a playlist for Heeseung. He cared about him and this song is just a perfect starter.

He named the playlist "seungie <3", and slightly cringed at the name, but just "Heeseung." Would've been way too bland.

He then added a bunch of songs.
Mostly... love songs, that is.

Gosh, this was too embarrassing. But Sunghoon was head over heels for Heeseung and also passionate for music at the same time. So this playlist was a need. 

After a couple of minutes, the playlist had magically become 5 hours long.
How in the world did Sunghoon do that!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeseung and Sunghoon hadn't met up face to face for a couple of days due to their four day weekend and horrible planning skills. Also the fact that they're both probably too busy fantasizing about each other and their first kiss.

Because of this, Sunghoon has been listening to the infamous "seungie <3" playlist non-stop. Literally. The playlist is now at a record of 7 hours long.

He missed Heeseung so much. But Heeseung has been busy taking care of his brother.

Not to mention the fact that his birthday is in two weeks. Two weeks for Sunghoon to prepare. He has at least thirty different gift ideas listed in a document on his Notes app.

He's lost. What should he get Heeseung? How should he celebrate his birthday? Would Heeseung even want to celebrate his birthday with the living mess known as Park Sunghoon?

He groaned out of stress and fell back into his mattress. It will never be as comfortable as Heeseung's mattress.

Speaking of which, Sunghoon only has Niki and Heeseung.

Heeseung has introduced Sunghoon to his friends but all of them aren't the closest. But, recently, he's been talking with Heeseung's friend, Jake. Sunghoon enjoys spending time with Jake, and hopes that they can become good friends.

Oh, Jake!
Jake is the perfect person to help plan Heeseung's birthday. Sunghoon gave him a call.

"Hi Jake!" Sunghoon greeted, smiling brightly.

"Hi, Sunghoon?" Jake chuckled. "What's up? You don't usually call me."

"I need help with something." He frowned. "Heeseung's birthday is in two weeks."

"Oh shit, I didn't even know that." Jake said.

"Oh... uh." Sunghoon looked to the side awkwardly. "Anyways, I need desperate help planning."

"Well, what do you think he would like?" Jake asked.

"He likes dessert and surprises. As long as they're good ones." Sunghoon stated.

"Boom. You got it. Let's throw Heeseung a surprise party." Jake said.

"Oh? Oh!" Sunghoon giggled after realizing. "Thats perfect! But... just us throwing the party?"