22. Target

"Target in our hand"
The person smirked while standing inside the min mansion while looking at Yoongi behavior towards Jimin.

Its not like Yoonmin are doing this really with eachother but its enough to make them realise the game they started are still in their hand.

Its afternoon time when Jimin came downstairs and went towards the kitchen to drink water but his eyes fell on the person who he didn't saw last month may be they hired someone knew. He shurugged that thought and take bottle from refrigerator when idea came in his mind.

"Umm... where are the glass to drink" jimin asked from him when he looked at Jimin with smile which Jimin fine specious. Its not like that Jimin don't know where the things were but he dont want to a little mistake by himself.

"Sure sir....here" he handed the glass to Jimin and bowed to him which make Jimin smile at him immediately. He is a good person all could Jimin think.

"Jimin come here please" jimin place the glass in sink and ran towards Jin room when he get call from there.

Inside Namjin room he saw many toys were scattered on the ground which Jin is postioning them in the basket.

"You sit on the bed till then I'll clean this mess" Jin smiled when Jimin eyes became teary because he really missing his hyung.

"Hyung.....thank you" Jimin voice cracked when Jin stop on his track and looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Huh...for what" he gst up from the wall and first thing he did is closed the door of his room when Jimin also gst up and hugged Jin as tightly
he could do.

"Jimin-ah calm down. Now tell me why are you crying , did you hurt because of Yoongi harsh word" he cupped Jimin face when Jimin nodded as no and looking at Jin with teary eyes.

"Hyung.... I remember everything"

It took two mintues for jin to digest what Jimin said. He was waiting for the moment from so long. He wanted to tell Jimin that how much he cried everytime knowing that Jimin forget everything.
He always wanted to tell Jimin everything but Yoongi was stopping him.

"Jimin-ah. I missed you" Jin hugged Jimin once again and only these words let out from his mouth despte having so much mixed emotion he was feeling hearing Jimin but something resist him to let out those words.

"Hyung....I'm sorry to forget you. Sorry for blaming dad when he was not at fault. Sorry to forget my son but you are here. You took care of my son like your own. Thank you for everything"
This time Jimin let his emotion speak in words. Let Jin know thar how grateful he is to his hyung. Who took care of everything during his absence.

"Did....Yoongi know" Jimin nodded when Jin gapsed because he dont believing that Yoongi know everything but still tell didn't Jin about that.

"Jimin its not time for being week. Now you remember everything. Its time to do the right thing"
He squeeze Jimin in his arms when Jimin nodded.

"Yes...hyung I know what I need to do now" he smiled at Jimin when Jimin smile too feeling so overwhelmed.

"Jimin-ah let's come to point that why I called you" Suddenly Jin rembered that why he called Jimin here.

"We traced her number"

Jimin gulped hearing that. Its not like that he never wanted to know but now its in front of his eyes. Its making his knees weaker.

"Where...where"

"Italy" Jin lowly said when Jimin expresions being serious while rage can be visible in his eyes.

My bangtan look so beautiful🥹❤️
Finally I can see Yoongi here🫶

My bangtan look so beautiful🥹❤️Finally I can see Yoongi here🫶

Happy reading!!