[5]

[students chatting]
Sunset Shimmer: Can't believe I didn't recognize you two earlier. Shoulda known Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my crown, her Assistant and her little dog, too.

Twilight Sparkle: It's my crown and shes not my assistant shes my sister!

Sunset Shimmer: Whatever. This is just a minor setback for me. You two don't know the first thing about this place, and I already rule it.

Rose: If that's so, why do you even need her crown? You went to an awful lot of trouble to switch it with the one that belongs here.

Sunset Shimmer: Pop quiz: what happens when you bring an Element of Harmony into an alternate world? You don't know? Seriously? [laughing] And you're supposed to be Princess Celestia's star student? Then again, what were the chances she'd find somepony as bright as me to take under her wing after I decided to leave Equestria? Bit embarrassing that you were the best she could do.

Spike: [growls]

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, and I'd keep an eye on your mutt. Hate for him to be... taken away from you.

Spike: Is that a threat?

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, of course not.she said sarcastically

Spike: [barks]

Sunset Shimmer: But I'd cut down on the chatter if I were you. Don't want everyone to know you three don't belong here, now would you? You wanna be a princess here? Please. You don't know the first thing about fitting in.

Sunset shimmer walks away leaving them in the dark hallway

Sunset Shimmer: I want you to follow her. Bring me something I can use just like I did with that last girl who thought she could challenge me.

Snips: You got it, Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer: When the crown and its power are mine, Twilight Sparkle and her sister will be sorry they ever set hoof into this world. Not that they would've been much safer if they'd stayed in Equestria.

Snips: Yeah, in Equestria.

Sunset Shimmer: What are you still doing here?! Go!

Snips and Snails: Ow. Oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose is behind twilight,shes playing with spike while twilight is confused on how to use the...Vending machine

[vending machine creaking]

Twilight Sparkle: [grunts]

Trixie Lulamoon: Excuse me. The Great and Powerful Trixie! ...Needs some peanut butter crackers.

[machine clanks]

Trixie Lulamoon: Voilà!

Twilight Sparkle: Sunset Shimmer is right. We don't know the first thing about this place. If we're gonna really fit in and win votes, we need to do some research.

Spike: Research?

Twilight Sparkle: This place has a school. I have to believe it's got a...

Twilight and Rose :library!

Rose: omg,omg! There are so many books here!Go find whatever research you need twilight.im gonna look at the Space area and the flower area and-and [Gasps] They have magic books?!

Rose goes excitedly at all the areas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snips: Got your phone?

Snails: Got yours?

Snips and Snails: [snickering]

Twilight Sparkle: So I just push the letters here, and then the words and moving pictures will come up here?

Cheerilee: [sigh] That's right.

Twilight Sparkle: Maybe this place does have magic.

[music playing]

Scootaloo: [in video] "When you're a younger–"

[music shuts off]

Cheerilee: Uh, girls, what are you doing?

Sweetie Belle: We're just seeing how many hits our new music video has gotten.

Scootaloo: [in video] "So the three of us will fight the fight..."

Cheerilee: [groaning] No, just...

Scootaloo: [in video] "There is nothing–"

[music shuts off]

Cheerilee: No! The school computers are for research purposes only.

Apple Bloom: It's just as well, y'all. Some of the comments about our song were really awful. "Epic fail"... "Funniest thing I've ever seen"?!

Sweetie Belle: Funniest thing they've ever seen, huh?

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, I don't know that that's what you should take from... [sounds of exertion]

Snips and Snails: [snickering]

Twilight Sparkle: Whoa! Whoa! Waah!

Cheerilee: Shhh!

Twilight Sparkle: Uh... [nervous laughter]

Snips and Snails: [snickering harder]

Twilight Sparkle: Ugh.

Twilight Sparkle: [yelps]

Voice on P.A. system: The library will be closing in five minutes.

Twilight Sparkle: [yawn] [gasp] I hadn't even thought about where we're gonna sleep tonight!

Spike: Way ahead of you.

Spike: It's a little [cough, cough] dusty. But it doesn't seem like anybody comes up here.

Rose: It's perfect, Spike!

Spike: So, how did both of your researchs go?

Rose: i found alot of..well constellation books and  Flower books but so far only that.

Twilight Sparkle: and I found this book. It's called a yearbook. It seems to be something they use to keep a record of things that have happened at the school.

Rose:Look! That's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and I'm gonna bet the girl on the far right is Rarity.

Spike: There's a Rarity here!? Uh, I mean, uh... interesting photo.

Twilight Sparkle: It's interesting because they look like they're friends.

Spike: They do look like our friends. But I thought we'd figured that out already.

Rose: No, what twilight means is... they look like they're friends with each other. But it doesn't seem like they're friends now.

Spike: Not so much.

Twilight Sparkle: I just can't help but get the feeling that Sunset Shimmer had something to do with it.

Spike: I wouldn't put it past her. But she wanted your crown 'cause she's planning on doing something even worse! If you're gonna stop her, you have to focus on making friends here. Can't worry about why these girls aren't friends anymore. Even if they [yawning] do remind you of your Ponyville friends.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right, Spike. [sigh] Eye on the prize.