[6]

Principal Celestia: [on P.A. system] Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points.

Spike: [laughing] You made a list? That's so unlike you! [laughs nervously] Uh... Please... Continue.

Twilight Sparkle: I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here! [sigh] Okay, Spike. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it.

"Nolan North": Hey, look.

[students laughing]
Twilight Sparkle: Why is everybody looking at me funny? Whoa! What're you...? Why did you...? Rarity?

rarity measures twilight,then she found a blonde hair with an outfit.

Rarity: Perfect! Oh, yes. This is good! No one will recognize you!

Twilight Sparkle: Why wouldn't I wanna be–

Rarity: And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad. He really is so adorable! Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a rabbit instead.

Spike: Huh?

Rose: A rabbit?

[door opens]

Applejack: There you are, Twilight and ...?

Rarity: So much for the disguise.

Rose: The names Rose moonlight.

Applejack: Anywho,I've been lookin' all over for ya twilight!

Fluttershy: Me too.

Pinkie Pie: Me three!ooh I like your new look!

Rarity: I do have an eye for these sorts of things. Not that you seem to care.

Pinkie Pie: What?!

Rose: Why do you think she doesn't care? Rose looks at the angry pinkie pie No, never mind.

twilight sparkle:Why were you all looking for me? What's going on?

Fluttershy: Oh, she hasn't seen it yet.

Rose: Seen what?

Pinkie Pie: Oh, it's really not that bad.

[laughing nervously]

pinkie pie opens her laptop and plays the video

Sunset Shimmer: [in video] Twilight Sparkle wants to be your Fall Formal Princess. But what does it say about our school if we give someone like this... such an important honor?

Twilight Sparkle: Wha... I...

Pinkie Pie: I take that back. It's pretty bad!

Twilight Sparkle: But this all happened yesterday! At the library!

Rose :Has everyone in the school seen this? Is that why they were all looking at her that way?

Pinkie Pie and Applejack: Mmm...

Twilight Sparkle: What am I gonna do? No one is gonna vote for me after seeing this!

Fluttershy: Not that it'll make any difference, but I'll still vote for you.

[thunk]

Fluttershy: You two were so nice to stand up for me when Sunset Shimmer was picking on me yesterday.

Pinkie Pie: If ya still wanna run, maybe there's something I can do to help!

Fluttershy: Word of advice? Don't accept her help. She doesn't take anything seriously!

Pinkie Pie: Ugh! Why do you have to be so awful to me?

Spike gets in the bag and zips it

Rarity: Oh! Pff. Kch. Ts! Don't play innocent, Pinkie Pie! You are no better than she is!

Pinkie Pie: And what is that supposed to mean?!

Rarity: [to Twilight] I am happy to offer up my assistance as well. [to Pinkie] To someone who would appreciate what I have to offer!

[arguing]

Applejack: Listen to y'all carryin' on! Get over it and move on!

Rarity: You mean like how you've gotten over what happened with Rainbow Dash?

Applejack: She said she'd get the softball team to make an appearance at my bake sale. I tell everybody they're comin', and then not one of 'em shows up! She made a liar outta me! That's different!

Pinkie Pie and Rarity: Is not!

Applejack: Is too!

[arguing continues]

Twilight: STOP! All of you!

Spike opens the Bag

Rose: We wanna show you something. You were friends once.

Rose opens the yearbook

Applejack: Hmm. The Freshman Fair. Y'all remember?

Pinkie Pie: Mm-hmm.

Rarity: Yes.

Twilight Sparkle: But something happened. We think that something was Sunset Shimmer.

Rarity: Well, it's a nice theory, darlinga, but Sunset Shimmer had nothing to do with it.

Fluttershy: She's right. Sunset Shimmer isn't the one who ruined my silent auction for the animal shelter by bringing fireworks and noisemakers! It was supposed to be a serious event, and Pinkie Pie ruined it!

Pinkie Pie: What are you talking about? I got a text from you saying that you didn't want a silent auction. You wanted a big party!

Fluttershy: Uh! I never sent you a text!

Pinkie Pie: You didn't?

Rarity: You don't think she's the one who's been sending me those e-mails, do you? Every time I volunteer to help with the decorations at a school function, I get an e-mail from Pinkie Pie saying she has plenty of volunteers! And then I find out she's done everything herself.

Pinkie Pie: I never sent you any e-mails!

Applejack: Maybe she's the reason Rainbow Dash didn't show up for my bake sale!

Twilight Sparkle: Didn't you ever ask Rainbow Dash why she didn't show up?

Applejack: Heh, I guess I kinda stopped talkin' to her at all after that.

Rose: Maybe now would be a good time to start.