Cheated

Dont forget to Vote ⭐ and also maximum inline comments. This chapter was late bcz of my health and then there was power cut yesterday so i didnt have enough battery😃 But i covered most part today in this part

DD POV :
Fraddie came outside the university and Aniket stopped his car looking at him waving hands. Fraddie gave Ananya's bag to Aniket.

Aniket took the bag and gave the bag to Ananya. Fraddie went towards his car
Aniket started driving while Ananya looked outside the window.

Aniket said in a cold tone " I want to talk to you. "

Ananya ignored him completely while folding her arms against her chest.

Aniket said " I am talking to you Ananya "

Ananya thought "Great, not ice cream but he wants to address me as Ananya now. " She again ignored him.

And Aniket thought" Wait, she was saying that she won't talk to me. Is she serious right now? It was my turn to be angry. It went the reverse instead. But what if she doesn't talk to me for a week in real? No, I can't stand it. I should better solve this or i wont be able to handle the silence even for a day."

Ananya thought " He crossed the line this time, if he didn't want to keep our relationship a secret then he should have informed me when I talked to him to keep our relationship a secret."

Aniket said " I know you must be angry.... " And added quickly " Ice cream should i bring your favourite flavour icecream to calm you down? "

" At Least look at me for once or listen to me "

Ananya mocked him in her mind " Wow, what a shift! Just now he was speaking with a rude tone and now his tone completely changed."
She again completely ignored him.

Ananya's phone rang and she picked up the call " Hello Olivia. "

Olivia replied " Why didn't you checked my text message? "

Aniket thought " I should first buy ice cream for her."

Ananya replied " I am having a headache. I Didn't get proper sleep "

Aniket quickly looked at her with concern and thought " I can't give her ice cream now. It will worsen her health. " and again focused on driving while trying to hear her to get to know more.

Olivia asked " Are you okay? What happened ?"

Ananya replied loudly "Nothing, Machaar subah tak kano mein bhin bhina rahe the sona he nahi diya . " while rolling her eyes towards him
Translation: mosquitoes were buzzing in my ears until morning, and didn't even let me sleep.

Aniket looked at her in disbelief and choked on air while thought " She called me a mosquito? "

Olivia asked " What? I didn't understand your language Ani. "

Ananya said " Nothing I am fine, by the way, why did you call? "

Olivia replied " Actually, check the college's main group on WhatsApp and Instagram where all the gossip and news of college students are updated. If you remember I showed you the confession and all the students latest topic . "

Ananya asked in an annoying tone " Why should I even look at that? "

Olivia replied," Because you are on it."

Ananya almost shouted " What? "

Aniket whispered in curiosity " What happened? "

Ananya completely ignored him again cut the call and checked the Instagram group and WhatsApp groups of college gossip.