2| Work or Marry

~~~~~~(๑˙❥˙๑)~~~~~~

~~~~~~(๑˙❥˙๑)~~~~~~

I entered my parents penthouse as they invited me for some so called important talks

I entered my parents penthouse as they invited me for some so called important talks. And for my father in front of the world, I'm just a means of their business.

"Hey dad" I fake smiles putting my bag beside me and took a seat on the dining table where they were having lunch.

"Kyra.. it's been so long since we met baby" My so-called mom says and I know how concerned she is about me.

"Yeah aunt Ishana" I said sighing off.

"I want to know Kyra, what are you doing these days?" Dad asked.

"Um I'm an influencer dad and yeah I left my acting just a year ago. You already know that" I said.

"But you can't just stay your whole life like this, why don't you join for work in some firms" dad says.

"Dad you already know I hate working under someone, and I'm capable of earning for myself through fashion shows and brand collaborations"

"That's enough child. You are using your beauty and face for fame. But you know how the respect of my company is vanishing away through your so-called passion and acting" dad said and I knew it, anything that matters to him is just their fame.

"Just work in a company or marry the person I have chosen for you" he said making my eyes widen.

"What the h-" he cut me off by..

"His name is Richard, and his father and I had very good relations"

"Enough Mr. Kapoor, you can't force me like this. It's my choice to do whatever the fuck I want and for money you already takeover my papa's company. Now what else you want" I shouted standing up from my seat.

"Either you choose from my choices or I'm selling off this company" he said and my fists clenched. He dared to put the most precious thing in sake of a choice.

"Either work or fucking get married"
He announced and I felt a sharp pain in my chest as my heart was about to burst. I can't marry anyone else for the sake of his business.