4| Irresistible

"You can't catch me that easily"

"Mam this way" his assistant guided me towards his cabin and I'm not in a mood to even work here

"Sure" I simply nodded and started to walk behind him until me reached the elevator as we entered in my attention bought towards the mirror and fuck! My lipstick is smudged.

Flashback

I made my way outside of my house just to see a bentley parked beside the road and a figure who's leaning on that car, opposite to me.

I surely know he's Veer so I walked towards him with the sound of my heels echoing in the background and he turned towards me.

"Fuck, so ethereal" these words slipped from his mouth and known I heard them too but I showed less concern and raised my eyebrow boring into his ocean blue eyes.

"Oh here" he said opening the door for me as I sat in the car.

The car went halted through the familiar buildings of the city, giving peace to my eyes. The whole ride was silent and I didn't realised when we reached.

He looked at me and our eyes met! It felt awkward so I moved my gaze to the door handle but he stopped me and went out of the car.

"Kyra, my assistant would guide you to my cabin. I have a meeting so can you wait for me there?" He asked and a guy who's decked in black coat and pants came.

"Alright" I said and followed the man till the elevator.

~~~~~~(๑˙❥˙๑)~~~~~~

I entered in his cabin and it screams luxury and why not he's the richest businessman of asia. I found a nearby couch because I was in no mood to peek into someone's personal stuff so I just sat of couch and started scrolling through Instagram.