7| Escaped

"Tumse hi sham meri, tumse hi subah"

I am just sitting in front of mirror getting ready for a sponsered shoot

I am just sitting in front of mirror getting ready for a sponsered shoot. Which the artists are doing their work and I'm just scrolling through my phone. It started ringing and I literally jumped on my seat as Mr. Rai Singhania's name is shown onscreen.

"Umm hello" I whispered as soon as I picked it up. I had literally no mood to talk with him right now.

"Sweetheart, pack your bags we are going to greece." His voice from the other sides came. But why would I go.

"Why would I come with you?" I asked.

"I guess you're forgetting that you're working under me. and it's one of it's rules to follow my orders. Without any questions" he husked irritating me out.

"Uh hm how could I forget that I'm bound with you. But why do you always take me with you" I asked pressing my lips into a thin line.

"Because you're like the air, I breathe to survive..you are the reason why my heart beats everytime. If you're not close to me. My heart will stop beating"

"So cheesy. But I'm not falling in your trap again so yeah I'm not coming"
I said and cut the call immediately without waiting for his reply.

Now I can't just sit here after saying no to that devil. He must have planning to take me from my house.

I need to go somewhere, far from his eyes. Atleast for few days! I can't tolerate being with him anymore because trust me if I fall in love it would be my end. urghhhh

I quickly took my clutch and wore my sunglasses. Wearing my black leather coat I decided to took my G-Wagon but wait. What if he caught me through cameras?

The best way is to simply walk and escape asap! I don't want to go with him although I have to cancel my recent shoot. I don't care.

I quickly went out of the building I was in and started to walk through the streets of london surrounded by huge buildings and trees. People walking beside me as their usual habbits of london.

I didn't realised from how much time I have walked alone, and this peaceful weather where nobody is around you.
Apparently the tall buildings seems to decended far away from me.

I looked here and there, but there were no signs of vehicles on the road. Somewhere in my heart this fears me but I ignored it and kept walking and opened phone to book a cab nearby and thankfully I've got one nearby.

Suddenly I heard faint sound of vehicles from behind, I thought to ignore it but it become louder as it seems to come near me. I turned and saw a sequence 5-6 G-Wagon behind me making me shocked as hell.