His Obsession

Kim Taehyung stood at the window of his lavish mansion, his sharp eyes following the petite figure of Jisoo as she moved through the garden. The sun cast a golden hue on her, highlighting her delicate features and the graceful way she carried herself. Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest. He had everything a man could desire: wealth, power, and a striking appearance. Yet, his yearning for Jisoo consumed him.

Jisoo had been working as a maid in Taehyung's household for over a year. She was a breath of fresh air in his otherwise monotonous life. Her kindness, humility, and beauty captivated him. Taehyung, standing at an imposing 6'5" with a muscular build, knew he could have any woman he wanted, but it was Jisoo's innocence and genuine nature that ensnared his heart.

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. He tore his gaze away from Jisoo and headed to the door. It was his best friend, Jungkook.

"Hey, man," Jungkook greeted, stepping inside. He noticed the distant look in Taehyung's eyes. "What's going on? You seem preoccupied."

Taehyung sighed and ran a hand through his thick, dark hair. "It's Jisoo," he admitted. "I can't stop thinking about her."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "The maid? Taehyung, she's just a worker here."

"She's more than that," Taehyung insisted. "I love her, Jungkook. And I know she feels something for me too."

Jungkook looked skeptical. "Have you ever actually talked to her about it? Told her how you feel?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No, but I see it in her eyes. The way she looks at me sometimes... I know she cares."

Jungkook placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "You need to be careful, Tae. Obsession can cloud your judgment. If you really care about her, you need to respect her feelings and her freedom."

Taehyung nodded absently, but his mind was already made up. He couldn't let Jisoo go. He had to have her, no matter what it took.

***

Days turned into weeks, and Taehyung's obsession grew. He watched Jisoo from the shadows, unable to keep his eyes off her. He memorized her routine, knowing exactly when she would be alone. His love for her morphed into a dangerous fixation.

One evening, Taehyung found Jisoo in the library, dusting the shelves. She looked up, startled, as he approached.

"Mr. Kim," she greeted nervously, bowing slightly. "Is there something you need?"

"Jisoo," Taehyung said softly, stepping closer. "Call me Taehyung, please."

Jisoo's cheeks flushed. "Taehyung," she corrected, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I need to talk to you," he continued, his voice deep and steady. "It's important."

Jisoo nodded, setting down her duster. "Of course. What is it?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, his heart racing. "I... I have feelings for you, Jisoo. Strong feelings. I think about you all the time. I want to be with you."

Jisoo's eyes widened in shock. "Mr. Kim, I mean, Taehyung, I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you feel the same," Taehyung urged, stepping closer. "I can give you everything you've ever wanted. You wouldn't have to work another day in your life. Just be with me."

Jisoo shook her head, backing away slightly. "I appreciate your feelings, but this is all so sudden. I need time to think."

Taehyung's jaw clenched. He had hoped for a different reaction. "Of course," he said, trying to keep his voice calm. "Take all the time you need."