2 . Contract wedding

Shivaay + Anya = Shivanya

Anya took a deep breath before entering the corridor . It was massively huge . It had an office , a study area and a sitting area like a very big apartment . She opened her room and saw no one present there . She was feeling really uncomfortable in that lahenga . She continued to walk but her leg stumbled making her fall on the bed .

' Oww ' she groaned , she thanked the god that Shivaay is not here . She is embarrassed by herself when no one is here think if Shivaay was here what would be her condition .

Anya's Point of view ' Thank God Shivaay ji is not present here '.

She looked at the room and spotted a dressing room . She saw a cupboard in which there was her luggage was present . She opened it and took a normal Anarkali kurti to wear and sleep . She saw a cupboard and there was a steel board on and it stated the name of her . She opened the cupboard to see many new clothes . She felt really confused . But she wear her anarkali dress . By the way her heart is beating fast seeing the room decorated in the wedding night . She is feeling very much uneasy .

The door opened revealing Shivaay . He was looking hot in the black t-shirt she was wearing . He looked at her she was looking beautiful in that normal Anarkali .She had removed her make up and he looked at the decoration that seems uncomfortable and embarassing to both of them .

He coughed to get her attention first and then he continued to say.....' Umm , Anya I want to talk to you about something . Very important. '

She nodded and said in her honey like sweet voice making his heart melt ' Kahiye (speak) '

He continued to say...' These are some papers . '

He gave handed the papers to Anya and Anya took them , started to read them . She looked at him in surprise .

She uttered.....' These pa~papers . ' He cut her and said.....' These are the contract papers in simple language these are the divorce papers . Stating that our marriage will end after 14 months . Look I know it is hurting you but I was never ready for the wedding . I was literally forced by dad that if I would not be ready , I will never get the king position . I have to marry you for that as that position was really important for me . I would request you to please sign these papers . '

Anya chuckled a little at her fate internally . She said to him....' Okay , I will sign these . '

Shivaay got a little shocked . She just agreed in a cinch . He asked.....' Umm , are you not angry ? ' She shooked her head in no .

She took the people and put them on the table , she looked for the pen and Shivaay give her one . She quickly signed those papers , she handed the papers to him .