7. The photos

___________________________

Hello dear people , so today is the best day of my life as we have hit 100 views our first 100 views . I am really grateful to you guys . Please be with me always .

            ×××××××××××××××××××××

Anya did not say anything further . She just left from there . Trisha came running to her car as she was also drenched in the rainwater .

Her mother asked her.....' Trish....what is this look at you , if you got cold then . '
She replied.....' Mom , I do not care now . Look what I have got . ' She showed the photos of Anya and Raghav .

Shobha ji smirked at her . She is really overjoyed by this . She said....' Very good Trisha beta you are awesome . ' Trisha said....' Okay now hear my plan.........'

She told her plan to them and they were really happy to hear that now a very dark phase of their life is going to come .

______________________

In the evening , everyone was busy with the work and Anya came biting her lips wanted to ask something . She came near Sundareshwar ji and said....' Umm...dad I wanna say something to you . '

He said....' Yes beta continue . ' She said hastily.....' Ugh everyday you all go to work and Navya also went to her design room for work . I felt literally bored . So I just thought to.....can...I..I work ? ' She asked him stuttering .

Sundareshwar ji looked at her in seriousness and started to laugh.....' Haha
I thought you would say something big . Your expressions were....hahaha . '

Anya also smiled hastily.....' I got scared when you looked at me with seriousness . Okay back to the point can I work if you want otherwise no . '

He said....' In life you have to choose your better, it is such a small matter so you do as you please . '

Shobha said.....' What are you doing bhaiya ? No she is a dancer and the daughter in law of Rajvanshis . Bahus don't do that job . '

Meenakshi ji said.....' Jiji world had forwarded now , everyone let their bahus work . '

Shobha jealous , Arav said....' We will open a big dance class for you . '

She replied....' No needs for too much just a small room with mirrors that is it for me you know . '

Daksh said....' Okay , till tomorrow you will be going to the dance class . '

Anya smiled because that was all she wanted to be independent that she would not be a burden on the on the Rajvanshis .

Okay , with that settled . She was talking to Navya , she seems to be really happy .
All of sudden a tension appeared to be on her face .