5. He hurted her

Shivaay × Anya

Shivaay × Anya

_____________________

Shobha left from there as she came out of the cabin , she just smirked at her plan that she successfully created the misunderstanding between Shivaay and Anya .

Shivaay was in deep thought but he trusts her bua a lot , also he has never met her before the wedding day .

______________________

In USA , Raghav was sipping on his wine sitting on the floor while his back was supported by the bed .

His eyes has some tears of pain and regression . He is thinking about the time 4 years ago .

All he wanted now is to go back in the past and correct his every mistake . But everyone knows that it is impossible . Now he wants to go to her and lay on her legs seeking forgiveness .

He stood up and said....' No , I will correct my mistake . I was very wrong that I left you Anya , but now I will make everything right . Right for you , right for us Anya . '

He smiled .

( Gosh ! Anyone please remind him that she is married . )
_______________________

In the palace , Anya is sitting with Navya talking to her regarding something . Shobha ji entered with a smirk on her face .

The best gifts she got from this wedding is Navya who is her best friend now and 2 devars who are brothers to her .

Shobha ji.....' Uff....I am tired.... Anya go and bring water for me . ' Anya got up and brought a glass of water for her .

________________________

In the cabin of Shivaay , he is in deep thought . He is furious . He trusts his bua very much . He recieved a message from Daksh . He opened the WhatsApp and saw his message .

He opened the photo and it was of Anya and she was wearing.......