6. Raghav's entry

In the USA , Raghav is packing his stuff . He is heading back to India , to apologise and to acquire her in his life again . While he was leaving for the airport .

A servant came to him and said.....' Sir , umm.....mam is here . ' He frowned and asked....' Who ? ' Servant said....' Ashima mam . '

He was fully shocked....' She left about a day ago and now what happened to her ? '
He was actually furious .

He left for the living room and saw Ashima . She got up when she looked at her . She was about to hug him . But he pushed her slightly .

He said.....' After making my life miserable , what do you want now ? Huh.'
She immediately denied.....' No baby....I am sorry.....that jerk.....he...he left me after using me . I am sorry I have realised that you truly loved me . '

She was about to pull him into a kiss but he placed his palm on his lips , he said to her.....' Stop right now . Now , I loved you wholeheartedly but what you did was unforgivable . You died for me the day you cheated me . I left my family , my friends and most importantly my....wife . Anya . '

Ashima was shocked to hear her name from his mouth , he addressed her as his wife was making him feel jealous of her even more .

She said like a maniac.....' NO , YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME . YOU DO NOT LOVE HER . I AM THE ONE YOU LOVED . YOU ARE MINE . HOW COULD YOU GO BACK TO HER EVEN AFTER KNOWING SHE IS MARRIED TO THAT SHIVAAY RAJVANSHI . '

He exclaimed.....' Stop now...stop for God sake damnit . Now stop taking that you cared for me . I am tired of that . Go from here now . '

She got angry , she said.....' No , you are not doing this . She is nothing but a total bitc...' Before she could say further , he was about to slap her but controlled himself . She was freaking out . 

He said.....' Go from here until I do something that you regret , and you know me already. '

She said.....' You betrayed me....YOU BETRAYED YOU PIECE OF SHIT......YOU BUSTARD .'  Now he had enough of it . He held her hand tightly and went out to push her on the road .

He said.....' I once loved you madly so for that sake I am leaving you now dare to come infront of me or say anything to me or Anya . I will make sure to make your life a living hell . '

He sat in his car and left for the airport . She screamed in jealousy......' AAAAAAH , ANYA I WILL KILL YOU . YOU TOOK MY EVERYTHING FROM ME . '

______________________________

In Jaipur , Shivaay is kinda regretting his actions now . Anya is not talking to him .
Nor he is saying something . Anya was laying on the couch as she always sleeps there .

Anya was not able to sleep . It is almost 1 a m and he is nowhere to be found . She got up she was wearing her night suit . She went out to see the study room to find him sleeping there on the couch very peacefully but he seems uncomfortable .

Anya thought for a while and started to shake him.....' Shivaay ji , Shivaay ji Wake up . Shivaay ji please wake up . '

He woke up and sat on the couch and looked at her , she said.....' Woh , aap yahan par kyu so rahe hai . Bed par so jaiye please , yahan aap uncomfortable hai . '

( Why are you sleeping here , sleep on bed please , here you are uncomfortable . )

He said.....' Nahi , mai yahan thik hun . Tum so jao na bed par jakar . Or yaha chalkar kyu aayi tumhare paer par chot hai , Good night '