Prologue

The rhythmic crash of waves against the shore was a lullaby to Aria's soul. The beach at night had always been her sanctuary—a place where the vast expanse of the sea whispered secrets she couldn't quite grasp. Tonight, the breeze carried a hint of anticipation, a feeling that something momentous awaited her beneath the stars.

Aria stood at the water's edge, her bare feet sinking into the cool, damp sand. Her long coily hair danced in the breeze, a halo around her face framed by doe-like brown eyes that mirrored the tranquil moonlit sky. She was tall for a woman, towering at 5'9", with curves that spoke of strength and grace, yet concealed within her was a lifetime of insecurities, remnants of a past marred by cruel taunts and loneliness.

Born into an ordinary family on Earth in the city of Lagoon, Aria had always felt a pull towards the ocean—a magnetic attraction that drew her to the beach night after night. She often wondered if her affinity for the sea held a deeper meaning, something beyond her understanding.

Little did she know, she was destined to be the keeper of three ancient stones that safeguarded the mystical Sea Kingdom. These stones held powers that protected the delicate balance of the underwater realm—a responsibility unknown to her, dormant in her veins until the moment fate chose to reveal its hand.

But fate had a peculiar sense of humor. It wasn't just the stones that tethered her to a greater destiny; it was also the existence of a soulmate. According to ancient prophecies, her soulmate was meant to be a wielder of fire, a person who could control the elements with unparalleled mastery.

However, destiny had a twist in store. Her supposed soulmate didn't control traditional fire but wielded electricity—a man whose very presence crackled with a purple aura and danced with blue flames. He stood tall at 6'7", a figure both intimidating and captivating, with eyes the color of hot chocolate on a rainy day—enchanting, deep, and filled with mysteries untold.

This man, whose life had intertwined with hers across countless reincarnations, was now known as Adrian. In their previous lives, their connection had been marked by a bond forged in flames—red-hot and consuming. Yet, in this life, their memories of each other lay buried beneath layers of time and the weight of unfulfilled destiny.

Adrian, now thirty-one and a tycoon of a multimillion-dollar empire, contrasted sharply with Aria's modest life. She ran a quaint bakery, where the aroma of freshly baked goods mingled with her dreams of a simpler existence. Their paths seemed worlds apart, yet destined to converge once more as the threads of fate tightened around them.

As Aria stared out into the horizon, her heart fluttered with a sense of anticipation. Unbeknownst to her, the night held more than just a peaceful retreat; it held the first whispers of a journey that would unravel mysteries of the past and forge destinies anew.

The sea breeze whispered secrets, and the stars above twinkled knowingly, as if heralding the beginning of a tale that would bind together two souls—electricity and fire, past and present—in a dance of fate and eternity.