Part 4: A new dress

Aria woke up early on Friday morning, excitement bubbling inside her as she prepared for a day out with her best friend, Imole. They had planned a shopping trip to the nearby mall, and Aria was eager to find the perfect outfit for Jay's sister's birthday party the evening of the next day.

Aria and Imole stood at the bus stop, chatting animatedly as they waited for the next bus to arrive.

Imole: "I can't believe you're going to Jay's sister's birthday party! The whole CEO of Umoh"s Enterprise. It sounds like a big deal."

Aria: "I know, right? I'm a bit nervous, to be honest. But I'm also excited. It's been ages since I've been to a fancy party."

Imole: "Well, I'm sure you're going to look amazing. Have you thought about what kind of dress you want?"

Aria: "Not really. Maybe something elegant but not too flashy?"

They arrived at the mall and headed straight for the clothing stores, weaving through racks of dresses in search of the perfect one.

Imole: "How about this brown one? It matches your eyes perfectly."

Aria: "Hmm, let me try it on."

Aria disappeared into the fitting room and emerged a few minutes later.

Aria: "I like it, but I'm not sure it's the one."

They continued their search, trying on a red dress, then a silver one, each eliciting thoughtful comments from Imole and consideration from Aria.

Imole: "What about this blue gown? It's stunning!"

Aria slipped into the gown, her eyes widening as she caught sight of herself in the mirror. The gown was a deep shade of blue, shimmering like stars cascading down a waterfall. The knee-high slits added a touch of elegance, revealing just enough skin to be enticing yet classy.

Aria: "I think this is it. What do you think?"

Imole: "You look breathtaking, Aria. And those gemstone earrings are perfect with it."

Aria: "I agree. Now, I just need to find the right silver sandals to go with it."

Meanwhile,Jay found himself embroiled in discussions with his mother about the upcoming birthday party for his sister.

Jay's Mom: "Jay, dear, are you bringing a plus one to the party tonight?"

Jay: "Mom, it's just a birthday party. Why would I need a plus one?"

Mia: "Because everyone will have someone! Besides, I want another gift."

Jay: "You've already got a party, Mia. That's enough."

He sighed, trying to manage his family's expectations while focusing on his own preparations for the next day.

As Jay was discussing party details with his mother, his phone buzzed with an incoming call from Aria. He excused himself briefly, stepping away to answer.

Jay: "Hey, Aria. Perfect timing. We were just talking about the party."

Aria: "Hi, Jay. I wanted to confirm the details. What time should I come?"

Jay: "The party starts at 7 PM tomorrow. Can I pick you up?"

Aria: "That would be great, thanks. I'll text you my address."