Village Life (part 1)

Taekook:

Jungkook stood in the grand foyer of his family's mansion, marble floors gleaming beneath his feet. At eighteen, he had everything: luxury cars, designer clothes, the latest gadgets. But his wealth came at a cost-his parents' affection. Spoiled with material things, he lacked the love and attention he craved. Over the years, his attitude towards everyone changed he wasn't the bubbly boy anymore but a topical rich kid, fed by neglect and his parents' attempts to placate him with extravagant gifts.

His parents had grown weary of his temper tantrums and entitled behavior. Unbeknownst to Jungkook, they had made a decision to rid themselves of the problem they had created. As a drastic measure, they arranged for him to live in a remote village owned by his father's friend, Mrs kim, who had agreed to take him in.

Initially, it seemed like an empty threat. The weeks passed, and no mention was made of the plan. Jungkook relaxed, believing they had forgotten or reconsidered. But his illusion shattered one morning when his parents barged into his room. They stood at the door, faces emotionless.

"It's time to pack your things, Jungkook," his mother said curtly.

"What,why?" Jungkook stammered, eyes widening.

"Have you forgotten your going to be staying with Mrs Kim"his mother said sternly

"You're serious?"

"Pack now. You have one hour," his father added, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Panic rose in Jungkook's chest. He pleaded, promising to change, to behave better, but his words fell on deaf ears. His parents turned and walked away, leaving him in stunned silence. Realizing he had no choice, Jungkook packed his bags, tears of anger and fear welling in his eyes.

The bus arrived, and without a word to his parents, Jungkook boarded. The journey to the village was long, a big contrast to the luxury he was used to. The bus was crowded, the seats uncomfortable, and the other passengers indifferent or outright rude. Accustomed to respect and luxury, Jungkook felt a mix of frustration and confusion at the cold treatment.

As the scenery changed from bustling cityscape to sprawling countryside, Jungkook's nervousness grew. He wondered what awaited him in this unfamiliar place, his mind swirling with anger at his parents and dread of the unknown place he was going.

Jungkook's journey finally ended at a quite bus stop in Daegu, Korea. The village before him was a world apart from the gleaming skyscrapers and bustling streets of his city life. Traditional houses with curved tile roofs, narrow cobblestone paths, and lush green fields surrounded him, creating a picturesque yet daunting scene.

As he stepped off the bus, a boy roughly his age awaited him. The boy's messy hair fell into his eyes, and he wore an expression of disinterest that bordered on annoyance. Despite his apparent boredom, his handsome features struck Jungkook immediately.

"Are you Jungkook?" the boy asked, barely lifting his gaze from the ground.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes scanning for any sign of hospitality. Instead, he found only indifference.

"I'm Taehyung," the boy said flatly. "You'll be staying with me and my mom."

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond, but Taehyung had already turned on his heel and started walking away. "Come on," he called over his shoulder.

As Jungkook hurried to catch up, he glanced around, expecting to see a car nearby. "Where's your car?" he asked, confusion and irritation lacing his voice.

Taehyung stopped and laughed, a sound more mocking than amused. "Car? You won't get any princess treatment here. If you want to get to the house, grab your luggage and start walking."