Romance

Slow Updates*
Twisted Story*
Forgive Any Spelling Mistakes*

My Overprotected boyfriend.

We had cute nicknames, boo & bow well he thought they were, We had the same group of friends so we basically hung out together all the time.. He walked me to class and picked me up, dropped me home & would pick me up in the morning as well, we had the perfect romance..

Im Sarah and my boo is Alex May, we started dating in grade 9 i loved him i really did and i could see he loved me too.. But he was my first Boyfriend i had never dated anyone else but him we had a 6 year plan after high school... Our Colleges would be 30 minutes away so we could see each other alot.. but something told me i didnt want that.. well not yet...

We only had 7 months left of High school then helloo college.

It was a normal monday morning, Alex would pick me up and we would arrive at school together.
He was quite the gentleman, he would buy me a rose a day and tell me he loves me till the end of time...

Arriving at my art class we had a new kid normally everyone didn't like new kids .... i don't really know why though..
But his name was Jack Ryan's and my my was he cute, I know I shouldn't be saying that but a girl can look right.

Can i sit here he asks, my eyes almost popping out of my head haha sure why not, thanks he says...i hate being the new kid.
Yeah tell me about it..
don't worry i was once the new kid too.

(Conversation.)
Jack- So you like art ?
Me- Ehh well i do take art class haha
Jack- You're really pretty? too
Me-Going as red as a tomato, ahah whattt??
Jack-You're pretty you must get that a lot..
Me- Yeah from my boyfriend..
Jack-No wonder of cause someone as beautiful as you would have a boyfriend, whats his name?
Me- A lot of questions for someone I've just met jack haha, but his names Alex he's amazing.
Jack- He must be
Me- Why don't you tell me a little bit about you then
Jack-Well i love sports
Me - haa Of cause you do
Jack- I love art as well like love it
Me- you do?
Jack-Yeah, a lot of things i guess ahah
Me-So you're Mr Perfect?
Jack- Haha Mr perfect i like that but im far from that.. I didn't catch your name, It's Sarah.

The bell rings**

And i quickly pack my things up Alex is already outside waiting... Grabbing my backpack and rushing out the door Jack grabs my arm before you go, i was wondering if we could get something to eat later?? I have a boyfriend i know i mean to talk about art, so you could help me out with this assignments to catch up since I've just started please Sarah?.
Sara has: I mean why not..

Going out the door Alex is waiting there i give him a little hug and a beck on the cheek, who's that guy? he says to me, ohh he's new
Jack Ryan's..... He looks like trouble stay away from him..
Haha how was i gonna do that, i was going to have lunch with him and talk about Art( i said in my mind i couldn't tell Alex that..)

Jack comes over so ill see you after school?
Alex-See who buddy?
Jack-Sarah shes helping me with some art assignments, why is that a problem?
Alex- You didn't tell me this sarah?
Me- I just forgot, and Jack yeah ill see you after school then, giving him a little smile.
Alex-Umm don't you remember we have that thing on? Sarah.
Sarah-What thing?
Alex-A thing im sorry buddy but shes not free after school.
Jack-Wow dude chill, whats your problem i just asked her if she can help me out..
Sarah- Yeah Alex its not a big deal baby its just art
Alex-I said no Sarah.
Jack-I think shes old enough to make her own choices mate
Alex- Don't mate me!
Sarah- Alex you need to chill! Im helping him and thats the end of it!!

(He grabs me and pulls me away,)

Lunch ends *
*Last Period

Jack your in my english class as well, well i guess i am haha i must say i thought this class was going to be boring but you're here so its not so boring after all..
Wow i say so after school are we still on ?
Jack-Yeah of course ahah
Sarah-Perfect & im so sorry for how Alex acted he's just protective.

Jack- I understand, i do but he treated you like your choices don't matter you can do better Sarah.

Sarah (Pov)
Looking into his big brown eyes i was melting just looking at him.

The bell went and we walked out Alex was standing there waiting, Alex i told you baby im going with Jack...

Jack is there another problem mate??
Alex-Yeah shes my girlfriend and if you don't come with me Sarah now then were done?
Sarah- Are you serious, your going to break up with me because im helping someone with homework? well art?
Alex- Its you're choice.
Sarah- I can't believe you Alex you know what im breaking up with you!
Alex-Walks away***

Jack- Wow are you ok Sarah,
Sarah- I'm Fine lets just go I'll deal with it later.

We arrive at his car*
Sarah- wow what a nice car you have
Jack- Thanks he says
Did your parents buy it
for you?
Yeah it was a gift for an art competition i won and they said if i won they would buy me a car ahaha so yeah..
Sarah- Its beautiful thanks he said.

As he opens the door for me and he hands me his hand i slowly hope into his car wow what a feeling.

We got to his house and his room was amazing he loved art? and sport this guy was amazing..

We sat down and started painting the assignment that i was helping him with.&. it was looking pretty amazing.. He leads in for the paint brushes i could fell his breath as well as his heart beating... He grabs the paint and it goes all over my white top covered in paint he jumps up im so sorry!!. Its alright i say its just a top haha.

He takes his top off and he is ripped my mouth drops he wipes the paint off my top and grabs two of his t-shirts.. After covering up he hands me one.. you can change over there he says, i Stand up and ohh my gosh i tried to take my top off but because we used glue as well he had tipped glue of me as well.. I couldn't pull and hold the top at the same time..

Are you okay Sarah?he says
yeah just fine i reply with uhhhh actually Jack i need your help..

He comes over and i say i need you lift my top up well i pull it down? for some reason it helps.. my top unsticks and he lifts it up wow he says what haha quickly putting his t-shirt on.. And Continue on with what we were doing. He touches my hand and its like i felt something, he goes in for a kiss and i didn't even stop him he drops the paint brushes and kisses me and it felt wow, it felt like i was dying from the cold air and he was warming my lips up, I just met this guy and my temptation had got the best of me.

But how could i have let it go like this, i mean it had all just happened and ohh gosh we were still kissing, i have to stop you there i said i just can't grabbing my top i head out and leave.