Late Night

It was a Thursday night I was stressed, Amy was talking to Jack like wtf
It got me angry, so I decided to do a Little research on Jack ugh can't be that bad I thought..

After running through the whole of social media my heart had dropped my feelings twice as twisted my tears were dry like what the actual hell did I get myself into.

This is what I found out he had slept with more than 5 girls more than 5 omg
I know that it shouldn't bother me badly, but it did it really did and I had feelings for him, I now realised that and it ate me up badly.

The next day

Jack: Can I please talk to you Sarah please!
Sarah: Whatever
Jack: Don't be like that hear me out
Sarah: Go right ahead, explain yourself to me
Jack: Amy and I are just friends I swear I don't know what you witnessed, heard it's not true Sarah please, believe me, I'll admit I wanted to make you jealous I realised that was a huge! Mistake but give me a chance, I've never met someone so different like you before.
Sarah: I can't think properly right now Jack I need time.
Jack: Of course I'll see you tomorrow then cutes.

Straight away I didn't know what I was going to do, I wanted to date him real bad, but I still properly haven't spoken to Alex & I didn't like that Jack had slept with a lot of girls it had me disgusted, but I was still disgusted in myself for hurting Alex so easily.