Packing (Max POV)

It's the morning of the first day of college. It's 6 am and dad comes into my room to wake me, of course being dad he trips on my skate board and falls. "Gorsh, sorry Maxie didn't mean to wake ya so loudly! Time to get up and start a-packin for big boy school!" He says as he gets up off the floor and walks out of my room. *sigh* "why does he have to be so goofy... well I guess that's his name" I whisper as I get up out of my bed, I'm just wearing boxers so I'm very cold. I quickly slip on a tang top and some shorts and start getting my shit together. I pack all my clothes and all my skating essentials and if course my bong and pipe just incase I need to forget about finals one night. Dad walks into my room with some breakfast that smells a bit burnt "Good job packin Maxie ! I made ya some waffles! Your favorite!" Even the glass of juice he has with the waffles don't  look right so I pass "uhhh... thanks but no thanks dad" I say as I give him a weird look. "Alright more for me then!" He says as he gobbles down the waffle. "I gotta get out of here..." I whisper once he leaves my room.

I climb into my crappy car and start the engine. "G-good bye Maxie! I'll miss you so muchhhhh" dad says as he's sobbing with a handkerchief in his hand.  As I pull out of the drive way I watch the house slowly disappear in the review mirror. I am so ready!