Couch (Bradley POV)

WARNING: EXTREMELY NSFW
I grab his zipper and pull it down slowly. A bulge  pops out of the zipper hole. I look up at him sensually and he blushes and bites his lip. I pull his jeans all the way down and his bulge  just gets bigger in his boxers the more I tease him. He moans when I touch the top of his red boxers and try start to pull them down slowly. "You're about to have a good time.... Cutie" I say looking down at his boxers. His dick springs out of his pants and he moans. It's bigger than I thought. Suddenly I am flustered. But I continue pleasuring him. "I- oh- Brad- mm~" he moans as I start stroking his cock slowly. Going slowly from the tip to the shaft. He starts letting out soft moans as I go faster and faster. I slowly start to edge my head closer to his dick, I'm ready to take his cock in my mouth. "Are you ok with head" I ask looking up at him. He nods yes. I slowly push his cock into my mouth, then into my throat. He bites his lip and lets out a soft moan. I start swirling my tounge around the tip of his cock. I feel his pre-cum leaking from his cock. He moans louder. I take a break from sucking to ask him "you like that hm? Don't you freshman? You little whore" I ask smugly. "Yes! I love it daddy! Please keep sucking my cock!" He moans. I quickly get shoved back down onto his cock. He's using my head as a toy. He's in full control of my head, he's shoving it violently onto his dick as he moans and goans. "Bradly- I'm- I'm coming!" He says as a big load of sticky mess gets released into my throat. He pulls away from my mouth and goes limp on the couch. I swallow his load whole. "I stand up and put his pants back on him and give him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you cutie" I say winking. "I love you too Brad" he says, "oh I know" I say winking teasingly. "Ugh stop Brad" he says covering his face with a blanket. I sit down on the couch next to him, stroking his hair until he falls asleep. I carry him into our bedroom and set him down on his bed and tuck him in. "Good night" I say, expecting him to be fully asleep. But then he says "good night dick sucker" he says with a giggle. "EXCUSE ME... don't make me bring up that I fully made you cum in my mouth" I say with a smug grin. "Ugh goodnight" he says turning over. I say good night as well as I get into my bed and fall asleep.