Bathroom (Max POV)

Note- hey guys sorry I haven't written in a while just been so busy! Hope you enjoy_(:3」z)_ (TW: SMUT)

Once me and Bradley got back to our dorm I sat down on the shitty sofa that was given to us by the school and finished my ice cream with tears running down my face. I don't know why I couldn't stand up for myself. Why am I such a wuss. Just as another tear drops down my cheek, Bradley walks into the room and sits down next to me. "Maxie... I am so sorry. Tomorrow I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind! They'll regret ever messing with you again!" Bradley says clenching his jaw tightly. I sigh, "no brad you shouldn't ruin your relationship and reputation with your football buddies just for me. After all, I am just a weak twink anyway." I say looking down at my shoes, they have melted ice cream on them. I start to cry. Now there are tears on my shoes along with the melted treat. "Hey hey hey... baby... don't cry. You're the most precious boy I've ever met. I've never been so happy with anyone else." He says giving me a kiss on my forehead and rubbing my back in a loving comforting way. "R-really?" I say stuttering and sniffing. "Yes hun. I love you" he kisses me softly on the lips. And wipes my tears away from my face. I start blushing. "Looks like someone enjoys kisses" he winks. I blush and do my stupid goofy laugh I've inherited from my dad. "Oh- I'm sorry that was so embarrassing. I- I get it from my dad" I say covering my face. His eyes widen, "no Maxie, no... it's super cute. It makes me love you even more than I already do, ok hun?" He gives me a peck on the cheek and gets up from couch. "Well Maxie.. it's getting late. Let's get ready for bed.. actually I have an idea." He looks towards the bathroom.

Moments later...

Bradley's idea to shower together tonight was so romantic. As we both just undressed I'm extremely shy. I'm covering myself with my towel as I strip down to be modest. But Brad has other ideas in mind. "Oh Maxie honey.. it's not anything I haven't seen before don't be afraid." He says comfortingly. I nod as take my towel off my waist and let my cock spring out from under the towel. Bradley looks me up and down. Admiring me from my skinny abs to my balls. I blush and put my hands over my penis when I notice. "Maxie it's ok I'm just admiring how sexy you are, now it's your turn to admire me" he winks and start stripping down. As he takes off his maroon blazer and jeans my cock gets hard as my mind wonders. Suddenly he slowly slips his boxers off and his dick springs out.. and oh my lord it has to be at least 8 or 9 inches. I blush, licking my lips a bit. "You like what you see... freshman?~" He says with a wink and a lip bite. "Yes I do... daddy~" I say sensually. His dick gets hard and mine gets harder. "Well we better get in the shower huh, big boy?~" I say winking at him and waving him over to the shower. "I like the sound of that" he says as he spanks my ass, following me from behind. "Oh you naughty boy~" I say biting my lip. Bradley is about to be in heaven.