Episode 1: ~accidental comeback~ (rewritten!)

A/N: yes I put the chapters in "episodes" don't ask why plus I'll try to write at least 1200 words in each chapter just so I won't waste the time I'm finally motivated to write over nothing lol, anyway have fun reading!
-Rose

IMPORTANT EDIT!
I rewrote the ending this is why I put it offline and then back on I hope this is alright!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mono: "...so let me get this clear, you RANDOMLY got black magic powers and killed everyone here?!"

Six: "Not randomly and not everyone, I left the Twin Cooks, the Nomes and some of the guests alive.. and some of the "Livestock" or better said the other children are probably alive too but I don't know, I haven't even tried to talk to them"

Mono just looks baffled.
She can't be serious can she?
Twin Cooks? Children as livestock? Does it mean they eat children here? And what did Six mean with Nomes?, but he didn't had much time to think further because Six already ran off to the next best Vent to do... whatever she planned to do.. he doesn't have a clue what her intentions are now.
But then Mono realized something.
If she's literally capable of killing dozens of giant obese children eater now, why didn't she killed him right away?
Her reaction from before and her attempts to get away from him already proved to him that she tried to actually kill her back in the tower, so why doesn't she kills him now?

Mono first wanted to call after her, but then he remembered that he originally wanted to act cold and careless towards her, (something he decided to do since they entered the Maw building, because he wanted to find out if this might give Six at least some guild)
So he followed her instead and grabbed her by her coat before she could get too deep into the vent.

Mono: "You still owe me some answers!"

(he tries to sound cold and serious but the confusion from before took over his anger so much that it rather sounded like he asks for a simple favor)

Six sighs.

Six: "Fine... ask what you want, but don't expect me to answer or know everyth-"

Mono: "Why haven't you tried to kill me yet?"

This took Six off guard, since she met and knew Mono as one of those people who are incapable of saying rude things or to interrupt others so him breaking her sentence was something she never was thinking was going to happen, but she quickly collects herself again.

Six: "What do you mean?"

Mono: "You got powers that are capable of defeating dozens of enemies and you obviously tried to kill me back then, so why haven't you yet?"

Six: "I only dropped you back then because I thought it'll stop the timeloop... but since you're alive and here now its better to keep it that way or the loop might repeat from new when I kill you... thats why.."

Mono: "That's all? That's the only reason?"

Six: "Yes. That's all."

And with that answer Six crawled back into the Vent to, supposedly, trying to get somewhere.
Mono knew she lied, but he didn't wanted to dig deeper into it, instead he follows her silently, knowing she's the only capable of guiding him through this place.
But already after a few passages he noticed that the vent got pretty dark and his Paperbag didn't made his view better at all. After a good while he could barely see his own hand and after a Quick look around he also noticed something else. He got lost.
He couldn't see Six anywhere and it was too dark to navigate without light and way worse.. he doesn't know the way back anymore. There were too many other vent ways that lead to complete different places.