Episode 2 ~a way more unpleasant meeting~

While Mono & Six were busy dealing with the Ghost (a.k.a. Kid) down in the engine, who actually started to have a breakdown since the fact he's a ghost and died finally sank in, somewhere else in the Maw is happening something too.. something none of those 3 could ever guess or know to happen...

"THIS STUPID MAGGOT WILL LEARN WHAT IT DID"

The Lady was sitting in an old chair in the living room of her "Lair" and raged over what happened while one of the Chef twins was busy to bandage her neck.
Because what Six didn't knew was that The lady only passed out from her attack instead of dying.. and neither did the Janitor died, Nor the Basement Granny.
Since Six left the Chef twins alive they actually were able to find and retrieve the others.

The Lady: "AND WERE'VE YOU BEEN WHILE THIS LITTLE PLAGUE ON LEGS WAS OUT ATTACKING US?"

The lady yelled, looking over to The janitor, who got his Arms re-attached by the other Chef twin.

The Janitor: "Excuse me very much Ma'am, but I was busy chasing after a Runaway from the children section, which happen to get away and afterwards when I tried to catch this, how you kindly called it, "Plague" it happened to cut my arms off.. I didn't had any chance."

The lady pinches the bridge of her nose (or better said of mask since she was wearing it again) and sighs loudly.
Then she turned her head to the Chef twins.

The Lady: "And what did you do?!"

Twin 2: "We were just doing our job, but this child kept interrupting and I actually tried to stop.... his... Mischief, which didn't had to do if my so called brother didn't let ..him get pass him so easily!

Twin 1: "Hey I tried my best! Besides, you seriously don't expect me to climb after her on the shelves and
roof beams do you?"

Twin 2: "Her??? Didn't we agreed it on being a boy?"

Twin 1: "What? No?! It was clearly a girl! Haven't you seen her fragile stature? It's a Girl!"

Twin 2: "No! Besides, girls don't have the strength to-"

He cut his own sentence as he remembers the Lady still being next to her and he gulped.

Twin 2: "Umm.. I mean.."

Suddenly The Basement Granny spoke up. (She was sitting in a Bathtub filled with water, that was extra put up for her till she's fully recovered from her "shock")

Granny: "No he's right.. It's a boy.. he was the one electrocuting me... my eyes might be old but that's something I know for sure.."

The Lady: "It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl! What matters is that it's still on our ship! With bad luck it might be already out and-"

Twin 2: "That won't be much of a problem Ma'am!"

He said it with a smile that already said he did something dumb.

Twin 1: "What?. What do you mean?!"

The Lady: "I demand you to tell me, what did you do!?"

Twin 2: "I made the ship dive a bit deeper! It can't escape and if it did then it probably drowned!"

The Lady: "Are you fu-"