Chapter 17: Broken

After that day, Lan An never came back.

   Su Su was placed in Zhou’s side hall. Every evening, Tantai Jin would come back to sleep.

   He slept on the ground, sometimes looking at the moonlight outside the window, sometimes with dark eyes open, staring at her without blinking, but never touching her again, instead he put her far away.

   If it weren't that day, he said he was pretty, and Su Su even felt that he hated himself extremely.

   What makes Su Su most uncomfortable is that Little Po Boy allowed his blood to cover her whole body, without any intention of rubbing it.

   I don't know if it was intentional or I forgot.

   Fortunately, Su Su is ignorant now, just hoping to recover as soon as possible and kick Tantai Jin out of his dream.

   Although staying in the dream, you can learn more about evil bones.

   But in reality, if it's dawn and Su Su hasn't awakened Tantai Jin and Ye Bingshang, they would all have to die in their dreams.

   was trapped in Liuli, Susu was very anxious.

   However, she is not the master of the dream, and Tantai Jin’s soul is not her control, only like a floating leaf floating in the water, following the development of the dream.

   I don't know how long the time has passed, a little boy's voice sounded maliciously outside the door.

   "Yes, throw it in and kill that little evildoer."

   "Hey, wait, what's that?"

   The door was pushed open, and Su Su saw a boy in Jin Yi, about seven or eight years old, coming in.

   He picked up "Su Su" on the desk and murmured: "What is this, so beautiful..."

   Susu now has no interest in the word "beautiful" at all. This kid won't come and apply blood too, right? Did the Tantai royal family criticize it madly?

   The boy lifted her up cautiously, and urged: "Xiao Quanzi, get water."

   He washed away the blood that Tantai Jin had painted on Su Su, and the light in his eyes became brighter and brighter.

   "Xiao Quanzi, do you recognize her?" Is there really a girl like this in the world? Just the outline of a colored glaze statue makes people unable to move their eyes.

   is many times better than his mother and concubine.

   Xiao Quanzi shook his head, and said uneasy: "His Royal Highness, let's go quickly. He...he will be back soon."

   Tantai is clear, then he remembered the business, and his face became dark.

   "Hmph, throw the things in, let's go. Your Highness took this thing away, it must have been stolen elsewhere."

   "Yes." The **** hurriedly threw the bamboo into the dilapidated palace.

   Susu saw that snakes and scorpions were crawling out of dense bamboo.

   And Tan Tai Jin is indeed coming back soon.

   Su Su was a little anxious, Tan Tai Jin couldn't die in his dream. She wanted to break free from the current situation, but Tantai Minglang had taken her away.

   Su Su is anxious.

   The little monster won't really be killed, right?

  Nightmare creates fear and obsession.