Chapter 19: Jelly beans

Susu also didn't bother to explore why he was angry. With hostages in hand, everything would be much easier.

   But I can't hold Tantai Jin forever. The effect of the anchoring charm is only half an hour. When the time passes, it will be me and Xiao Rin who are finished.

   Su Su got off him and began to search for "Jiachun" things.

   Tai Jin couldn't move, so he kept looking at her with gloomy eyes.

   As expected, the identity of "Jiachun" has all kinds of insidious drugs. Su Su picked up a bottle of Jue Ming San and a bottle of temporary San Gong medicine, opened Tan Tai Jin's mouth, and fed him in.

   "I keep the antidote, and you see what you have eaten. I will turn on the spell for a while and you will take us out of the dream." She hummed, "Don't play tricks. Don't do things that are harmful to yourself if you don't want to die."

   Tai Jin did not say a word.

   Susu unveiled the spell. She had experienced Tantaijin's dream and knew that this person was very sorry. When I was young, I wanted to live on dead mice, so I would not die in a dream.

   "Go, go find Xiao Rin with me." She poked him.

  Sure enough, Tantai Jin moved.

   He really does not want to die. The momentary loss of consciousness has caused the unfavorable consequences now. Since it is a foregone conclusion, he calmly began to think about other ways in his heart.

   When Xiao Lin saw Su Su and Tan Tai Jin, he was very surprised: "Miss San? Are you okay."

   Su Su shook his head: "It's okay."

   "He..." Xiao Rin frowned and looked at "Jia Chun".

   Su Su said: "He is Tan Tai Jin. He had some misunderstandings before, but everyone did not recognize it. Now that the misunderstanding is solved, Tan Tai Jin decided to work together with us and go out together, right?"

   She talked nonsense and poked Tan Taijin threateningly.

   Tai Jin sneered: "Yes."

   Xiao Lin said: "It turned out to be His Royal Highness Proton."

   Xiao Lin did not expect that Su Su and Tan Tai Jin were both in their dreams. He didn't have any malice towards Tan Tai Jin. Xiao Lin was not Xiao Shen at all. It was not easy for Tan Tai Jin to live in the palace since he was a child. Xiao Lin occasionally saw him and would help him.

   "Master, how is the situation now?" Su Su asked.

"Actually, I was successful last night. During the assassination, I deliberately missed my hand so that Bing Chang saw the token of the'Emperor'. She knew that I was sent by the Emperor." The mobile phone remembered "Pen\趣\" for a second. Court→m.\B\iq\u\g\eTv.C\o\m" to provide you with wonderful

ovel reading.

   When Xiao Lin said this, Su Su was very surprised.

   Since it succeeded, why did Ye Bingchang still reluctant to leave? Did they guess wrong, isn't Xiao Lin's love that she is most persistent about?

   Xiao Lin said, "It seems that this method will not work."

   Su Su remembered something, smiled and looked at Tan Tai Jin: "What's your method?"

  Tai Jin glanced at her, and smiled at the corners of her mouth: "Of course it's more useful than yours."

   Xu is using the body of "Jia Chun", how does Su Su look at him, how does he feel that his smile is unkind.