Chapter 8

When Su Su and the doctor walked away, Tan Tai Jin opened his eyes.

   After a while, the little boy in grey clothes brought food and water over and saw Tantai Jin awake, the little boy was shocked.

   "Proton, let's eat." Xiao Si put down the food box in his hand.

  Tai-Jin's arms supported himself, eating.

   Xiaosi stood by and said lightly: "In the next few days, the slave will deliver food to His Royal Highness on time, and please don't leave Dongyuan."

   Tai Jin said: "Thank you very much."

   Seeing that the boy in front of him was humble, his voice was clear, and he felt a little guilty for a while.

  People sometimes treat Tan Taijin like this on purpose. After all, he has a special status, and bullying him has a different kind of satisfaction.

   But when I think about it, the person in front of me may not live as well as them.

   Xiaosuo couldn't help but said: "Your Highness, the window of Dongyuan is broken. In the afternoon, the minion will bring someone to mend it."

  Taijin, embarrassed, smiled and said, "Don't bother."

   Xiao Si said in his heart, Proton is really good at heart. Being deliberately treated harshly without resenting them. He didn't mention Miss San. Miss San did not allow himself to mention her. Fortunately, Proton didn't ask, otherwise Xiao Si didn't know how to answer.

   After Xiaosi put away the food box and left, Dongyuan fell silent completely.

   A dark crow flew in the snow and hovered above Dongyuan.

   The General’s Mansion is heavily guarded and is very sensitive to spreading messages to birds. If it's a pigeon, just see it and shoot it all at once.

   However, an unlucky crow saw at most a curse.

  TaiJin opened the window.

   He stretched out his hand, and the crow landed firmly on his arm.

   The young man's eyebrows were still soft, and he gently stroked the dark feathers, and the crow cried on his hand. Tantai Jin raised his pale fingers and crushed the crow's neck.

   Its head hangs softly.

  TaiJin slowly tore open the crow's belly and took out a wax pill. After crushing the wax pellets, he took out the folded paper.

   After reading ten lines at a glance, he threw the crow body out of the window.

   A shadow cast down on the boy's eyelids, thoughtfully.

   The dark bird fell on the snow, and soon the heavy snow covered the crow's body.

  *

   On the way back, Su Su met a man in brown clothes.

   She reacted for a while: "Second brother, you wait."

   Ye Chufeng turned his head in surprise, and quickly said, "Sister three."

   "Second brother, is this going to leave the house?"

   Ye Chufeng looked at his boots uncomfortably, and said, "The pen, ink, paper and inkstone are gone. I'll go out of the house to buy some."

   So Soo counted him.

   The man in front of him has clear brows and eyes, and he looks very weak.