Prologue

Peace has a sweet taste, which you get used easily. It is a powerful balm that helps even the deepest wounds to heal. And it is all the more powerful the more bloody and devastating was the war that preceded it.

Lord Voldemort fell, defeated in the epic Battle of Hogwarts thanks to the courage of Harry Potter and his friends. The Community of magicians was able now to breathe a sigh of relief and continue with normal life, getting used again, a bit at a time, to have no more fear and letting time pass and makes less scorching pain for all losses suffered.

Years after the Last Battle, in the deepest recesses of the Forbidden Forest, one night all the magical creatures that dwell there are awaked, disturbed by a magic wave that, like a tsunami, unexpectedly goes through the trees leaving behind concern and unanswered questions.
The Centaur Bane decides not to leave unanswered this strange wave that has overwhelmed them and goes to the only one creature that perhaps knows what happened: Grogafix, the huge Acromantula daughter of Aragog.
"Two serious events occurred. The oldest of Pendants Goblin was taken away. Now someone has managed to evoke the magic of control. Centaur, there was only a magician able to do that, and you helped the humans to defeat him. You must warn them. Someone with powers similar to his own is moving in the shadows, and before long will strike."
Heard these terrible words, Bane gallops away to communicate to Hagrid of Hogwarts what he has learned and to go talk to the other Centaurs to decide what to do.
Once again, perhaps, even the Magical Creatures will be called to help.

* * *

Hundreds of kilometers away, in the exact moment when the magic tsunami is unleashed, a lightning-shaped scar began to throb.
Harry Potter wakes up with his head that bursts from evil. The pain lasts just over a minute and later, as it came, it goes, leaving in his mind only a faded memory.
Thinking of having done a bad dream, Harry decides not to say anything to anyone and goes back to sleep.
It's definitely been only a case.