23. Vacation

//Warning:🔞* if you uncomfortable then please skip this part//

On the same night Jimin went to his room and decided to take bath as Yoongi were already sleeping on the bed soundlessly.

Jimin smiled and take towel from closet before leaving inside the washroom.

He turned on the shower when clothes from his body slide down swiftly showing his ethreal body to the four walls of washroom.

A sigh escape from his mouth when he feel his tensed body get relaxed in the water. His heart getting some peace when water is falling down from his body. Somwhere he his calm after having so much storm in his life.

He flinched when he felt two arms wrapped arround his naked body. He immediately turned and faced him when smile appeared on his face.

"Yoon you awak.....mmmm" his words muffled in his words when Yoongi kissed him. Devouring Jimin lips like his favourite candy. He entered his toungue in Jimin mouth when jimin himself open his mouth for yoongi. He let Yoongi to take the lead like he is craving this from long.

"Do you want to tell me something Jimin-ah" He pulled out and cupped Jimin face between in his palm and caressing his cheeks softly when this time Jimin didn't controll his tears.

They both Didn't care that Jimin is naked or not when Yoongi hugged Jimin like securing his body softly.

"Yoongi love me please" his eyes showing some different kind of emotions which is also difficult for Yoongi to understand.

"Don't say please Jimin-ah" he cupped Jimin cheeks once again and softly started to kiss Jimin again showing that how much Yoongi in love with him like he used to do before. Nothing change in his love which Jimin understand.

He slowly open Yoongi Tee and leave him upper naked and trace his hands from Yoongi abs to his neck and pulled Yoongi closer let Yoongi devour Jimin mouth.

Yoongi trave his kisses to Jimin neck to his chest when Jimin let out a shaky moan.

"I love you so much Min Jimin" he attack on Jimin right nipple when he pressed Jimin left nipple with his forfinger and thumb let Jimin feel double pleasure.
He wanted to tell Jimin that how much he loves him.

"Yoongi-aaaah don't tease me" Yoongi hand travel to Jimin inner thighs and he pinched that make Jimin whine because of the sensation.

In the mean time Jimin remove Yoongi sweat pants and boxers leaving him naked in front of him.

Jimin gulped looking at Yoongi body inside the shower. They both have child together but still Yoongi touch is too hot to resist. Yoongi smirk and smile when he saw how his husband is drooling over him.

"Its all yours Jimin"
Jimin immediately made eye contact with Yoongi when he understand night would be so long.

(I guess this much is enough for you guys🤧)

Next morning Yoongi and Jimin came in living room when Mr. Min called him.

"Yes dad why you called us here" he said in his usual cold tone when Mr.min sighed. 

"Son its been three days to your marriage and I plan gift for you" yoonmin looked at Mr. Min confusingly when Jin give them assuring smile while staning behind mr. Min when Yoonmin understand.

"What gift" Jimin lowly asked when mr. Min smiled.

"I planned vacation of one week for both of you" Yoongi rolled his eyes like he don't want to go with Jimin but from inside he is happy more than anything.

"I don't want to go anywhere with him" he eyed Jimin when Jimin internally chuckled remembering their last night conversation when Yoongi is whining like child upon this.

"I dont know anything Yoongi. I booked tomorrow flight and you need to leave" he said in stern voice which make Yoongi shiver up and he started to feel scare suddenly.

"Ok...okay I will go but don't expect any good behavior from me" Yoongi father glare at Yoongi then looked at Jimin with soft smile.

"Where we are going dad"

"Italy" Namjin and yoonmin smirk internally hearing the place.

Double update for you guys as an apology for not posting from days😬.
Hope you like this. Share your views🫶