1.Realisation Hits - Last Minutes of Death

King POV:
At the final moments of my life I came to know that the person whom I loved, trusted and cared doesn't love me and not even trusted me. I have asked him if it was sudden infatuation with the Queen and got a reply "Yes". I was happy though I know it was a lie I thought you were confused that's why I ordered you to stay in the border though it was hard for me to see you leave the palace, that night you turn your back towards me at night which hurt like hell for me. If you had said that you really love the Queen I would be heartbroken for days but in the end I would choose go on a War period, what about my affection, what about my love, what about my loyalty. So all the nights we spent together were just you were doing your duty obeying me because I am a king not because you loved me. Thanks for letting me know that the Queen was your true love atleast at the last minute of my life and thanks for killing me so I won't suffer alot with this thought. You were mad enough to destroy the painting I drew in remembrance of young age, this proves me I am wrong from the start. You were watching Queen from afar and you think I didn't notice you? You think I guard her because she is my Wife? You are a fool. I married her so that she would be here for you to watch. I thought it was infatuation but I didn't know it was your true love. My apologies Queen, I am sorry I can't love you back. Lastly you believed I killed your love and your child what a fool you are. I pray to God that you should feel what I am feeling now, you rejected my 15 years love just because I am a MAN right, if I born again I will never ever love you again but I am not ashamed of falling in love with same gender. Hope you live a happy life My friend and I am sorry for burdening you with my unrequited love.

Killer POV: (Hong Rim)
I killed the King but why don't I feel happy. My true love and child are alive then why I am feeling sad. Why I am feeling sad seeing My king die. Why did the king lie about killing the Queen and my child. Why did the King go crazy after the painting of us in young age was destroyed by me. Why did I feel like King died at the moment when I said No...But you made to meet my true love. I need answers please someone. King I need answers.

Queen POV:
What have I done to deserve this kind of punishment. First I loved my husband who didn't love me back he was in love with his friend. I loved him when we were just 10. I loved him because my parents told he was my future husband inorder to make our clan stable. I was happy when he accepted to marry me but was heartbroken to see he was intimate with his guard. He pushed me to the Guard to produce a offspring. Initially I was devastated but started to fall in love with the Guard. He too initially became physical just because it was Royal Order soon the magic occured. Now I am pregnant but both the King and his friend died because of me. The guilt is killing me and I am alive only for my child. Forgive me my King , I thought I was in love with you but no I learned what is love from Rim Thank You. I hope you will forgive me and bless a complete life with my true love. I hope you can understand.

Geon POV:
(Weeping) Why King why didn't you understand my love for you. I just want to stay by your side, I accepted you didn't love me. But this heart cannot accept it, I just happy to see you though I have to see you intimate with that Hong. See what he did to you, He killed and betrayed you. I am sorry My Love I killed your love, I can't live seeing the person who killed my love living happily. Though you don't love me I will always love you my love. Tomorrow the Emperor is coming for your funeral and gonna rule this clan until the Queen child reaches 18 yrs after which the crown prince will rule. Since it your decision I will keep this secret with me and the child will remain the Crown prince or princess. But after Emperor(The king's Father) reaches the kingdom I will join you. Please accept my love my Loved One. Let me show you what is true love is.

Third POV:
Souls Realm:
King, Hong and Geon soul were walking towards the light. When Geon started speaking.
Geon: I would like to apologise to you King because I killed your friend and talking ill about you in your back because I was jealous of your friend. I really sorry for my actions and words.

King: I am sorry too. For treating you and others badly and giving special provisions for a single person. I seek forgiveness. Will you please forgive me for treat you and your feelings badly. Your forgiveness will be treated as forgiveness from all the person whom I have ill-treated. I was blinded by Love and supreme power. With supreme power comes great responsibility which I forgot. I should have treated all equally. The King smiled at Geon.

Hong: (Slightly irritated) Majesty I apo.....

King: I apologise to you too Mr. Rim for weighing you with my love and forcing you. I hope we never meet again, if we meet please don't try to befriend me or cut me off if I try to start a communicate with you. Since the Queen will be waiting for you. So I would like to cut all the ties and set you free from being loyal to me. I hope Geon will be there to protect me from this minute. If that's okay with you Geon.

Geon: I would happily do that my majesty.

Hong: (Feeling irritated) I am sorry my Majesty but can you answer few of my questions?

King: You have to find answers to those questions by your own.

Hong: You can't do that to me my Majesty.

.............Whoosh............

After 25 years