4. Sudden Turn of Events

Gong was sulking and Jeon was babying him which made a pair of eyes red the seniors were unaware of the situation continuing whatever they were doing. Though Jeon knew the reason for Gong sulking he acted like he didn't know. Actually he was enjoying it and confirming his feeling is mutual. He doesn't need to worry about money because he is a rich guy thanks to his ancestors who saved him a lot. The moment he met Gong in his High School he decided to be with him till his last breath though Gong rejects him. Jeon had this urge to remain beside Gong all the "Time", he doesn't know the reason. He even discussed this matter with his parents initially his parents didn't agree to this relationship but Jeon was persistent so his parents had to give in. 

                   Jeon was smirking thinking about all these and scared that Gong might reject him but now even a blind man  could sense with the reactions Gong made. So Jeon was happy he just need to wait just for 1 week, he has waited for 4 Years to confirm their feelings. But Jeon can't conceal his excitement and can't wait for the Thesis and College semester to be completed. Jeon knew Gong was sensitive when it comes to studies and his favorite Sport sword fighting. Due to Gong Jeon also studied same subjects and trained the same sport. Jeon seem to be enjoying all, that's why Jeon thought Gong was his better Half.

Conservation between Gong and Jeon:

Gong: Someone seem to be happy after talking with the Junior but be careful she has a scary boyfriend.

Jeon: Why shouldn't I be happy?? She seems to be pretty and boyfriend doesn't be that scary kind of scrawny nothing great. Plus I am handsome than him that's why she started a conversation with me. You should thank God for giving you a Handsome, Rich and Brave Bestie.

Gong: When are you going to ask her out? (Getting Annoyed)

Jeon: (Enjoying unaware of the situation) The Situation is not right and I don't find the correct time to flirt with her.

Gong: Is that so being your Bestie let me help with that?

Gong's Thought: Tomorrow is your birthday you will get what you want even though it pains me. I have realized it but I can't do anything. I will be by your witnessing you grow. Cause I want to be with you till my last breadth. Sorry to think about you in this way. Hope you are not homophobic. Advance Happy Birthday my Love Jeon.

                    In the Second Day of the Tour there seems to be a group assignment making whole student batch into two groups so there will be a better understanding among students who came all over the country. The Management arranged for the group discussion and the Topic about The Gay King, Queen and his lover. The Teams are who support King and who support Queen. To everyone support many students teamed on the King's Side. Just for sport Jeon went to Queen's Side. He was dragging Gong with him but Gong pushed Jeon's hand. Jeon thought he was still sulking but Gong asked him to come close. Jeon bent few inches so he can hear What Gong is going to say. Gong said "If you really treat me as a Friend don't choose my side and please be in another Team and this is your birthday gift. Many more Happy returns of the Day Jeon". Jeon sensed something is wrong but he was too late. Gong wen to the King's Side.

                 As per Gong's asking Jeon went to Queen's side, Only the couple left and both teams lack one student each. So the couple can't be in the same team. Gong signalled Hong to join his team. This made both No and Jeon angry.