5. Misunderstanding

Without knowing the reason Hong eyes and heart filled with happiness. He thought senior was going to accept him as friend, without any further thoughts and Hong didn't even discuss this with his girlfriend or didn't even glance at his girlfriend, he immediately gone to the King's side. Unknown to him two pair of angry eyes were watching his happiness. So No didn't have any choice she sadly joined the Queen's side and stood beside Jeon as she planned to inquire the motivates of Gong and the same goes with Jeon. But someone was sad seeing this pair side to side and someone was happy since the icy king invited him to join his group (Hong was happy which even surprised him).
       Everyone started to mingle with each and every person that's the person the discussion didn't start right away.

Conversation between Gong and Hong
Gong: Sorry and Sorry..
Hong: Why?
Gong: You might want to be in the Queen's side.
Hong: And
Gong: My friend wants to know about your girlfriend.
(Gong was expecting something rash and bad words. He was shocked to receive silence)
Gong: I know you are hurt, My friend just want to flirt with your girlfriend and this is all I can do as this is his Bday.
Hong: I don't mind if our love is true it should survive this kind of trivial things. If it's weak we might remain as friends. I don't mind, we are committed in this relationship like for 2 months.
Gong: Do you really love her?
Hong: I don't have an answer for that senior.
Unaware of the situation two pair of eyes glaring at them with blaze. But Hong is started to get irritated when Gong mentions Jeon in each and every sentence and Hong didn't know the reason for his irritation too.
Conversation between Jeon and No
No: Why did join the Queen's side leaving your friend in the King's side Senior.
Jeon: Why are you asking?
No: Because of you guys I need to spilt up from my boyfriend and I guess Hong isn't happy to be in the King's side because whenever we had this topic during our research paper Hong felt uneasy towards the king.
Jeon: Gong said it's his Bday present.
No: So it's your Bday today?
Jeon: Yup.
No: Friends listen we have a bday baby with us. Can we sing him a Bday song before we start.
(Everyone agreed and started singing. Gong's eyes were streaming for two reasons, he is happy that everyone is gonna celebrate Jeon's birthday, His plan seems to be working and at the same time he can't see his love soon gonna get a lover. It pains thinking about it but in his heart he vowed to be a Good friend to support him, Good Brother supporting No, Good uncle to their kids. All these thoughts sent draggers to his little heart)
          Unaware of two pairs of blazing eyes looking at them. Jeon and No are enjoying the moment.