3. Unknown/Foreign Feelings

Third POV:

             The University Students are looking around the Museum and taking notes about the History about their country. Some Students are making it a Date and some are unbothered and stay neutral between these two groups just having fun with their Friends, some are making friends while some are meeting their soulmate or love of our life. Gong stands infront of the weapons glaring particularly at the Bow and Arrow, On the other side Jeon is glaring at the armour suit of the Commander in chief and Hong is also looking at them. No trying to get the attention of Hong multiple times but fails bitterly . Inorder to get his attention she goes to Gong and Jeon to start a Conservation.

Conversation between Gong, Jeon and No:

No: Hello Seniors how is your trip around the museum so far.

Jeon: (Gets Defencive) Hello Not so interesting and I dont we had know each other.

No: Nope, I am No Guk from AVD University South Korea, 3rd Year History Major.

Gong: Hello I am Gong Min CDF University South Korea and this is my cousin Geon Ryong Wei from same university and we are 3rd Year.

Jeon: It's a pleasure meeting you. How can we help you?

No: Are you guys in a hurry?

Jeon: Nope we are just...........

Gong: You guys carry on I have to take a look around the museum which would help my Thesis.

    Gong walks away but thinking he should convey his feeling towards Jeon because he had seen many such cases when he and Jeon went for shopping, buying things or to watch a movie. He cant Blame the ladies Jeon is a girl magnet. If his feelings were refused he could atleast move on and he is not ready to speak about his feelings. But for some unknown reason Gong feels uncomfortable around this couple.
   His Birthmark which is near his heart seems to heart too much whenever he sees the guy in the couple. He has never felt this much hate or hurtful feeling for anyone throughout his life. But for strange reason he hate this couple and to add fuel to the fire No is talking to Jeon. He thought why are you flirting with other men when your boyfriend is right here and why is he silent?? Strange couple he thought. Suddenly he saw Hong coming towards him.

Conservation between Gong and Hong:
Hong: Hello Senior nice to meet you my name is Hong Rim.
Gong: Hi Mr.Rim
Hong: You can call me Hong please drop the honorifics. I am your Junior.
Gong: Though you are a Junior, I don't call people by their First name in the first meeting.
Hong: Can you Please.......
Gong: If you can excuse me I am here to complete my Thesis plus I don't talk to strangers.
Hong: (Why my heart felt like it was attacked with Daggers when I heard the word"Strangers")

Jeon POV:
           I don't understand this woman. She is speaking to me but glancing at Gong all the time. She is glancing at "My Gong". When I looked carefully she was looking at the conversation between Gong and his boyfriend(I think). I am not sure about her strained expression. I am getting irritated by that junior who is trying to have a conversation with Gong but he seems to be uninterested in the topic.
         I am happy to see that Gong likes to be with me. He smiles, blushes and pain all are for me not for others. I am gonna ask Gong out after this Thesis. For some strange reason I don't like couple one bit that too the boyfriend of the couple