Chapter 53 - Unspoken Truths and Heartfelt Reunions

Apologies! Apologies! Apologies!

I know you guys must hate me for going M.I.A. but I was facing many issues on my side.

BUT!

Now I am back and today I want to give you a spoiler alert... Soon, the chapters will get more spicier and the s*x between my babies Katha and Mrityunjay will be non-stop. The story will progress more from now on.

The most important part of the plot will be here soon and it will change the entire course of this book.

I hope y'all are doing great.

Happy Reading!!!

After both of my Choti Maa-sa left, I hugged Bhai-sa

After both of my Choti Maa-sa left, I hugged Bhai-sa. He was delighted to see me and we hugged for a while longer.

We parted away and I looked at Guruji, I touched his feet to take his blessings, "Saubhagyawati bhava."

I then greeted Daksh. He smiled at me and kept his hand on my head to bless me.

After we were done with the greetings, Bhai-sa welcomed me inside, we went to the hall specifically for this purpose.

I sat down along with everyone else, we talked about various things and Bhai-sa kept sitting beside me while side-hugging me. He kissed my forehead multiple times and every time he did that, he didn't forget to tell me how much he missed his baccha.

It took us a long while to talk to each other and then finally everyone retired to their respective chambers after we ate the food together, Bhai-sa said,

"Bacche, I think you should go meet both of our Choti Maa-sa."

I nodded and went to meet my second Choti Maa-sa, she was a bit easier to talk to, she used to scold me less and didn't hate me that much.

As soon as I reached in front of her chamber, the attendee went in to ask for her permission. After a few moments, she came back informing me that Choti Maa-sa had allowed me to enter.

I entered the chamber and looked at her sitting on the bed, she signaled me to sit beside her and when I did so, she asked,

"How are you? How's your husband? Are you happy there? Is he good or is he like your father?"

I could sense fear in her voice, my father ruined her life, she was fifteen years younger than him and life gave her an awful husband, a monster to be precise.

I smiled and said, "I am fine. My husband is also fine. I am very much happy there. Yes, my husband is good, very loving, he loves me a lot and takes care of my every need, and no, he is nothing Bapu-sa ever was."

She smiled happily and said, "At least you are not suffering like the three of us. I am soooo happy for you. I wish that you get everything in life, I couldn't."