24. Italy

Yoongi father booked private Jet for Yoonmin so that it won't create any problem for them and Yoongi also bring his trusted men with him who disguise as workers in the plane because he know someone is checking on them so they need to be extra careful. 

Yoongi made Jimin lay down on the bed properly who is sleeping while reading the  book for some minutes Yoongi thought that Jimin is still reading the book but when he didn't find any moment from him he understand that Jimin already fall asleep. 

For good minutes Yoongi looking Jimin every feature of face like he is some kind of art totally like a whipped man. He chuckled at himself and kissed Jimin forehead before leaving from there. 

He take out his phone and researched Taehyung contact before messaging him. 

"Taehyung-ah Did you find the exact location" 

"Yes Hyung its ready , till then you reached you find it in your room"

"Okay"

Yoongi smirked and closed the phone before making straight face. He really not interested to know anyone personal location like this but he can't help when its his favorite mother-in-law who started the game first. 

He know it is risk but they are still ahead from her because she thought that Jimin lost his half memory blinded by the lie it would create huge problem for her. 

Yoongi wake Jimin up when they reached to their destination. Jimin followed Yoongi outside like an obedient husband make Yoongi chuckle secretly because he know how Jimin is in real. 

The guard follow them to the hotel and placed their bags inside the room before bowing in front of Yoonmin before leaving them alone.

"Yoonie how long we have to do this drama"
He hugged Yoongi with love when Yoongi sighed in his arms feeling extremly relaxed.

"Just for sometimes Jimin. We are really close to our revenge. We already waited from so long. Just little bit more"
He whispered in Jimin ears and once again buried his face in Jimin neck. Who smiled and started to caressing Yoongi head for sometime to let Yoongi feel more love.

After sometime Yoongi opened his eyes when he remembered something.

"Wait Jimin"
He leave Jimin waist and went towards the bed side cabinet and opened when he found something as expected which make Yoongi smirked but Jimin confused as he didnt understand anything.

"What it is Yoon" yoongi smirk and give that to Jimin when Jimin looking at that with curious eyes.

"Yoongi...she...she is here in Milan"
Jimin eyes turned teary and he hugged Yoongi when Yoongi hummed and patting Jimin back to calm him down.

"Yes Jimin Your mom is in Milan and may be till now she already know we are here"
He comfort Jimin when he hugged Yoongi more tightly don't want to face his past

"Yoongi..... I'm feeling scared" jimin looked at Yoongi with teary eyes and only Yoongi know how much Jimin tears breaking his eyes.

"Jimin why you are scared I trained you very good And I know you will do. You do justice with yourself"

Yoongi pat Jimin head with love wanted to show he is with him . No matter his mom leave him for somone like her ex and snatch Yoongi position.

"I know but I'm scared Yoongi. I may kill many people who are involved in this but she is my mom. How could she do that with me"

Yoongi made Jimin sit on bed beside him when Jimin started to cry hardly on Yoongi chest and Yoongi also don't want to stop Jimin because he know how much Jimin is holding his heart to be strong and today he want Jimin to let this all out.

Before Jimin is all ready to fight with his mom. Wanted to give punishement to all her deeds which she did with Yoongi, his son , wanted to take revenge for this all but as time closer he finding himself becoming week. What if they fail again.

What if Jimin became weak to see his mom in front of him after years.
What if Yoongi and him again part their ways.

Jimin can't help but thinking all this in his mind but still he is strong because he know Yoongi his love with him.

"Jimin cry as long as you want. I'm here with you ,  your Yoongi is with you no matter what but after this I won't let you cry because after her defeat I only want to fill your life with happiness"

He pressed his lips with Jimin softly when both of their tears are flowing from their eyes. They both know they are with eachother no matter what.

Tell me how you find this chapter. Comment your views and vote please. Your comments and votes motivate me. Thank you for giving this book 4k reads. I really don't know that this book got this much. Thank you for your love. Please show your love like this in future too. See you in next chapter🥹❤️💜

 See you in next chapter🥹❤️💜