62

"But still... It would be like you are settling for less" Pat shook his head and cupped his face in his hands, forcing Pran to look at him.

"Baby, I'm not settling for less. I don't care about fancy surprises or anything extravagant. I just want you, and I want to be with you forever."

He smiled softly at Pran, his eyes filled with love and affection. He gently stroked his cheek with his thumb, his touch soothing. Baby Owen started crying because his papa was focusing more on his dad and not on feeding him. Pat chuckled at Owen's cry and quickly turned his attention back to Owen. He took him back into his arms and resumed feeding him, gently stroking his back.

"Shhh... baby, Papa's here." He smiled warmly at Owen before looking back up at Pran with a playful grin.

"Looks like someone got jealous." He said, gesturing towards Owen with a nod.

"Well... I guess he will be an omega so he is protective of me." Pat chuckled softly, still smiling as he watched Owen feed from his chest. He gently stroked Owen's head. He watches Owen for a moment before looking back up at Pran with a curious expression.

"What do you think about having another kid, baby?" pran choked on his saliva. Pat couldn't help but laugh as Pran choked on his saliva. He patted his back gently, still smiling at him in amusement.

"Baby, are you really that surprised?" He asked, still smiling playfully as Owen finished feeding and Pat gently picked him up to burp him over his shoulder.

"Oh god pat... You know doctors told you not to try to have another kid?" Pat's playful expression melted away when he mentioned the doctor's advice. He looked at him with sadness in his eyes as he gently rocked Owen in his arms, letting out a soft sigh.

"Yeah... I remember what they said." He paused for a moment, his expression still solemn.

"Baby... I know it's difficult, but maybe we can look into other options. Like adoption or something. We don't have to give up on having another child, right?" pran sighed and hugged Pat with Owen pushed against his chest.

"We can try surrogacy... It has a low percentage of success for us but who knows maybe we'll have another miracle?" His expression softened slightly as he heard his words, a hint of hope sparking in his eyes.

"Low percentage... but it still means there's a chance, baby. I'm willing to try." pran chuckled and kissed Pat's cheek.

"you are a baby lover huh? I never knew the rough and tough Pat liked babies this much" Pat chuckled as he kissed his cheek, a soft blush spreading across his face. He rubbed his head against his shoulder, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, I guess I have a soft spot for babies. Can you blame me, though? Look at Owen. He's our bundle of joy." He tilted his head to look down at Owen who was now fast asleep, his tiny face peaceful and content.

"Owen probably wants a sibling too"

"Do you really think we should try surrogacy? It's a risky procedure, but... I can't give up on the idea of having another baby with you, pran"

"Let's keep trying still... We still have other options..." Pat nods in agreement, a sense of determination in his eyes. He gently laid Owen back down in the cradle next to their bed before turning back to Pran and wrapping his arms around him. He nuzzled his face against Pran's neck, his breath warm on his skin.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too"

pran whispered and basked in the pheromones of Pat.  Pat pulled Pran close against him, his arms wrapping tightly around his waist. He buried his face in his neck, nuzzling his scent gland and breathing in deeply. His body relaxed at Pran's touch, his mind calming down as he inhaled his scent.