Chapter 1: Daunting and Haunting

Years and years and years... It all went by as the Campers decided to go through with their normal lives. Casting a shadow over their troublesome past of Disventure Camp.

But, does this guarantee them safety?

The question remains.. unsolved.

Until somebody,

Breaks

The

SEAL.

Alec was the first.

He thought he was safe, yet, evil lurks as always as his past shadows over him.

The house, whom he presumed was from a past relative of his, had suddenly been his entirely. Although, not without consequences. He could feel it. The wrath of it, whispering to him every night to invite as many guests as he could.

Utterly, despite his reluctance, his hesitance, he surprisingly obliged to the house's repeated requests. Dressing himself up in an elegant yet vintage suit, similar to those of the 1900s, specifically, the 1920s. Looking at himself in the mirror, he knew something wasn't right. He knew something, but he couldn't even think about what it was.

Near the desk at the side of his bed, he approached it as he took a quill and wrote on a piece of paper. He wrote 15 invitation letters in total, carefully placing them inside a small envelope before distributing them all throughout the Past ALL-STARS Campers.

Upon receiving the letter, each Campers read the continents inside with the utmost interest. The note had read:

''Dear ALL-STARS Campers:

Due to the recent death of a beloved one of mine, I, Alec, had given you the honor to join me in a dinner party to mourn the death in my brand new house. However, you must oblige and follow these strict rules, otherwise, you cannot enter within the premises as it disappears when the rules are not followed strictly.

You MUST and I mean MUST wear the correct outfit for this special occasion, the attire you must wear has to be an attire from the 1920s era. Otherwise, you cannot enter the house. Must also note that modern gadgets such as laptops, phones, or anything from the modern world is strictly forbidden, if brought then the house shall never reveal and appear within your sight. Yet, clothing is not the only vital thing to be followed to enter, your attitude must also abide and reflect the time.

I have included your unique and special characteristics at the back of this invitation, when you are ready, please come to this location at exactly 8:00pm sharp. xxx-xxx-xxx, when you have arrived, my personal driver will offer to drive you to the house. See you then.

Sincerely yours, Alec.''

Curiosity and interest sparked within the campers, deciding to join the dinner party as a way to "Comfort" their fellow camper who was mourning the death of a loved one, despite the others being hesitant, they still obliged and followed the rules given.

Hairs that were either slicked back or combed like Marilyn Monroe's hair, dresses that were adorned and glamored by pearls and gold necklaces, suits that were simple yet so elegant that fit the vibe of time. Gloves that put the whole attire together, the Campers were once again ready to be reunited once again for the dinner party.

Yet, they don't know what's in it for them.

Words: 544