Chapter 3: A Little Poison Will Do.

"Gather around now!"

A loud male voice exclaimed, the sounds of voices echoed through the once silent air, laughter arose as the Guests took their seats at the dining table. Looking around, Tess notices that Ally and Hunter weren't in their seats. Raising an eyebrow at this, she reluctantly decides to speak up about it.

"I noticed that Ally and Hunter are gone."

Alec looks at the black-haired woman, finally noticing the absence of the couple's presence. He felt a bit annoyed that they would go on and explore the house, even though they have been told not to.

He looked at the two unoccupied seats next to Aiden, wondering where Ally and Hunter have possibly gone too.

"Seems like they've been gone for quite a long time now, huh? I wonder what they've been doing..—"

James says in a somewhat amusing and joking tone, laughter arose throughout the dining table due to it. James smiled at this and laughed as well.

10 minutes later, Ally and Hunter finally arrived at the dining room. With Ashley noticing them both enter first. Raising a suspicious brow at them, looking them up and down in a suspiciously joking way.

"Now, what ya' lovebirds been doing these past few minutes?"

Ashley spoke up in a curious yet joking tone, looking at both of them. Ally and Hunter looked at each other, then looked away as they both headed to their respective seats in the dining table.

"I was just.. finding a bathroom, you know?"

"For that long? Psh, I don't think I believe ya'. I think yall were doing sum other.. things."

Ashley shot a sarcastic and joking look at Ally, who in return gave her back a somewhat annoyed look which prompted a chuckle out of Ashley. Followed by laughter from the other Guests. Once again, the silence was now broken and became lively.

While the conversations and talks became louder and vibrant, Alec proposed that it was time to eat, and so they feasted on their meals. Chatting while doing so.

Tess noticed the envelope beside her plate, deciding to open it for everyone to see. Tess read the note in her mind, but nothing from her expression changed..

..Until a small cough was heard, then another, then it escalated with Tess spitting out and coughing out blood. She stood up, blood leaking down her mouth with each second passing by.

The Guests were in shock, jumping in action and rushing to Tess to try and aid her. The once lively and vibrant air was now diminished and replaced with panic and fear.

"TESS? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

Gabby exclaimed as she put her hand on Tess' shoulder. With panic still evident, Aiden notices the note that had come from the envelope that Tess had opened.

Aiden picked up the note, reading its continents with a shock yet visibly disturbed expression, noticing this, Lake rushes to Aiden's side to read the note as well.

"What does the note say Aiden?"

Grett called out before being hushed by Yul, which prompted a death glare from Riya as she reluctantly approached Aiden to read the note as well.

"To whoever is reading this, this means that you have been poisoned. In 15 minutes you'll be dead, but you know I love to play games. If you and your friends are wise enough, then you shall find the 3 antidotes hidden within this estate, however, it can only be acquired through finding clues and solving puzzles. The first clue lies on the last served dish, may you die in a horrible and painful death.