Chapter 2: Meet The Guests!

RING!

The door bell sounded as the door slowly opened, revealing a Black man, curled yet slicked-back hair, he wire a maroon suit with a black bow tie. His gaze landed on the antique furniture of the house. The man took another step forward, standing beside the tall stairs as he waited for the other guests to arrive.

RING!

The door bell sounded again as the doors swung open, this time it was a pale woman. Her red hair was slicked in a French Center Part Bob haircut. She wore a Silver Flapper Dress adorned with a gold pearl necklace, her long silver gloves were glamoured by gold bracelets as well. Her eyes landed on the man in front of her, recognizing him as she walked up to him and gave him a hug. She stood next to him as she also waited for the others to arrive.

CREAKK!

This time, there were 3 guests who entered at the same time. The first was a man whose black hair was slicked to the side giving a fancy look. His attire was a dark brown striped suit with a black tie. His tired blue eyes scanned the two guests in front of him.

Next to him was a woman, her brown hair was curled into a Gatsby updo and was adorned by sapphire crystals with a blue peacock feather. Her white evening dress that was up to her knees was adorned by white pearl and sapphire necklaces. But was slightly covered by her long shining dark blue overcoat. Her dark blue beret that rested on her head was the final thing that flourished the whole outfit. She was in the middle, her eyes darting to the black haired girl next to her before looking at the guests in front of her too.

Lastly, she had long curly black hair that was put into a faux wavy bob. She wore a maroon tea dress that was up to her knees, she wore long shining black gloves that were up to her elbow only. She also had a black fancy weave hat on her head. Her gloomy eyes scanned the room, finding two familiar faces in front of her.

~

16 Campers.

They're all here.

Gabby was fawning over the aesthetic of the house.

"DO YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S SO COOL OMG!!"

Gabby squealed, her eyes were full of curiosity and excitement, Ellie just looked and laughed at her girlfriends reaction. James looked around, his eyes landing on the grandfather clock.

9:16pm.

"Damn, Time flies by so fast in this house."

James had blurted out, he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend, Aiden. Bringing the shorter man closer to him. Jake looked around, spotting some peculiar stuff such as 16 statues of each of the campers.. the small figurines were next to each other, in order by the tallest to shortest.

Jake raised a brow upon seeing this, his eyes darting to Ashley as he called for her to see the strange objects.

"Something ain't right bout' this, why would Alec hav' some small statues of us?"

Ashley pointed out, her voice slightly raised which caught the attention of Tom. He approached the duo,  he examined the figurines, not touching the objects, but just observing. Jake looked at Tom, it has been a long time since they both met once more.

Jake and Tom knew they both hadn't let go and moved on from their feelings for each other. Yet, they decided to distance themselves from each other, to have peace once more. Yet here they were, in the same room as each other.

"Welcome once more, Dear Guests."

A voice sounded out, getting the attention of all of them. Alec had now appeared, yet, looking Elegant and Fancy as ever. His suit shining despite it being black, he had a name pin on his right chest. With the words being all Capitalized, it read: "THE SAVANT".