A/N

Author's Note 🤍

{Dedicated to my wonderful friends; Daisy and Ella, for helping me believe that i can live up to my dreams}

Hello to whoever and wherever you are reading this!! I sincerely hope that you're having a wonderful day!

This is the first book I will ever write, as over the past few weeks I've been having ideas in my mind about story ideas, plots and such and such. This was purely written as entertainment, and as a side task in my free time!

Every Truth Has A Lie is set in modern time between 2018-2020, and follows the story of a young girl who was murdered and her body went missing. This girl is called Ophelia Wright.

The detectives/protagonists in this typed-up work are named; Florence Earl (Who is the Main detective), and her trusty helper, Daniel Thorne. These characters were made by me, and I do hope that no-one tends to steal them.

I spent ages pacing around my room, and trying to come up with something to type down onto my laptop, trying to decide what, and who I wanted this novel to be about. And I officially decided I wanted it to be a Thriller/Mystery kind of vibe, since they are both my favourite genres to read!

Thank you so much for deciding to read and continue my journey of writing with me! I hope you enjoy the story, characters and anything else you might love!!!

I hope you enjoyed my introduction, I present to you: Every Truth Has A Lie

{P.S: As I have said, this is a side project, and will have no idea how often I will update this. Anyway, Love you, Bye! 🙋‍♂️}

~ E ⭐️