Let me help

A/n: trigger warning but if I put the warnings it will ruin the story y'all I'm sorry

Words:430

Mattheo's POV:

I sigh I as I get home from work to walk into my big home to look for y/n. I look around and I smile as I see her in the corner of the room. As I walk up to her I see her struggling to get out of the ropes. I slightly smile as I see her look up with fear and surprise.

" here let me help you " I say before taking her hands in mine and tightening the ropes around her arms and hands before moving down to her legs and tightly holding them in place as I rebind them. She whimpers as I tighten them a little more. Suddenly I hear a nock at my front door.

I sigh as I rip off the old pics of tape and reapply a new pice and put it on her mouth. I put my finger to my mouth signaling to stay quiet as I open the door making sure she is out of sight.

"Hello?" I ask as I open the door to see two cops on the other side.

"Hello sir we were wondering if you have seen this woman around the neighborhood?" Asks one of the officers. As he shows me a photo of y/n.

"No I'm sorry sir I have not what happened?" I ask with sincerity in my voice. Though it was an act it seemed to convince the officers.

"She seems to be kidnapped but is currently missing without a trace" the other officer says.

"Oh my gosh I am sorry but I have not seen her but please tell her family my well wishes" I responded.

"Will do thank you for your time sir" says the first officer before I close the door and make sure to lock it. I guess it's good to know that there is no evidence that was left behind.

I walk back to y/n and smile before picking her Al off the floor and sitting her on the couch. I sit down next to her and putting her on my lap.

"Thank you for not making any noise at the door" I say to her. " though I don't think you could if you wanted to " I smirk as I pout towards the tape on her mouth.

A/n: I am still doing the child of Poseidon series but I thought I should post a new one shot! It's definitely something but I tried ;)