Pegging (M.R)

Words: 236

Warnings: Cussing, pegging, anal fingering.

You're not even sure how you convinced Mattheo to do this. He refused to even look at you, though so he opted to being on all fours as you positioned behind him with the strap. You prepped him with a lot of lube and your fingers before hand.

"Just relax, Matty." You said soothingly. "It's gonna feel good." You reassured before grabbing the dildo at his asshole. He also seemed to refuse to say anything either.

"I'll go slow for you, baby." You said as you started to push in.
You heard the lewdest moan from him you've ever heard from anyone as you stretched him out.

"Oh, good job, Matty." You said as you keep going.
You bottomed out on the strap and Mattheo sounded like he was struggling to compose himself underneath you.

"You doing okay?"

"Fuck yes." He moaned and nodded.

"You want me to move?"

"Please."

You started thrusting, going slow at first for him to adjust to the new feeling. You leaned down to wrap your hand around his cock too, which was already rock hard and leaking so much precum. He was whimpering and crying out, his body going between thrusting into your hand and rocking with the strap on.

He came with the loudest cry, gripping the sheets tightly, his cum spilling all over your hand and down on the bed below.