You need to sleep

Joker, as the once was chemist (or doctor) was uhhh... himself, in his little lab, experimenting on God knows what or playing with dangerous substances and chemicals, because,why not? It had been like, a week or so since he put eye lid on eye lid. Harley didn't like it. She roller skated to his little sanctuary of stupidity, where he was wearing his casual outfit (the one he wore in the movie).
  "Mr J? How are you?" Harley asked, leaning against the door frame.
Joker cracks his head, his pale green eyes looking at Harley, he had black circles around his eyes.
  "Fine! I'm perfectly fine Harls." He said while looking like a madman or a mad scientist. His texan accent showing a bit.
"You need sleep. And fast." Harley said, her eyes drifting from his face across his body and the arm tattoos.  "Come on."
  Joker didn't like the idea. "But why? I'm perfectly fine." He let himself being dragged out of the room. "Harley i appreciate your concern but i don't need to." He was slowly dragged into his room where he was forcefully pushed in his bed.
  "Yeah, yeah, you will sleep whether you like it or not. You need to sleep."
He scoffed rolling his eyes. "Fine."

______________________________________

   Batman was standing at the edge of a building, his eyes looking over Gotham scanning for crime. He was suspicious, he hadn't seen or heard anything about Joker and that only raised his concern, for the city of course and maybe for the clown too... Or not, maybe just for the city. If Joker was absent for more than a week than he's up to something, and that is never good. The caped crusader thought that maybe JUST maybe, he is concerned about the paper white clown, than something made him raise an eyebrow. 'Why was Joker paper white skinned?' He thought to himself, after years of fighting him, just now he questioned it or 'How did he knew so much about chemistry and physics,science and everything else?' Just now he questioned this, than he thought about something 'Is he an open book or an  encyclopedia?'. So many questions were raised about the clown's knowledge and flexibility.
  As he made his way back to the Batcave, he couldn't stop thinking about him. That fluffy green hair and the sharp teeth, he always had questions about them, and the first one being 'How the Hell can a human look like that?' or 'Is he even human? He never flinches when he is hit.' He had so many questions about him and he intended in getting answers. How? The Batman way.