The Plan

2: The Plan

Spinelli drops his face into his hands. "Oh god, there are so many ways this plan can go sideways."

Sam rubs his shoulders. "Come on, Spinelli. Think positive. We've got this. Between your brains and my -" she gestures pointedly to her breasts, which are practically bursting out of her dress - "well, Cates doesn't stand a chance."

Spinelli sighs. "As impressive as those may be, and boy, are they ever, Agent Cates doesn't seem the type to lose his er, head because of one look at a pair of -"

"He's not getting a good look," Sam protests, "just what he can see with this dress on."

"Which is a lot..."

"The point is that Cates was practically falling all over himself to help 'poor little me' at the pool last week. This little getup will win him over or at least hold his attention long enough for you to sneak into his room and plant the bug. We need to find out who he's talking to and what about."

"Fair Samantha, are you sure there's not another option?"

"No. You said it could take weeks to wade through all his phone data. I'm getting impatient. Let's kick this investigation into high gear!"

- I love writing SamSpin. I think Spinelli is right though. Things are about to go sideways!! lol