Chapter 1

Everything had been calm for some time. Today was no exception, after a good meal Cale fell asleep in his bed at the villa with the children around him as usual. It was a peaceful night.

He woke up in the morning in an unknown place, yet he was sure that he had been asleep in his apartment the day before, while he was reading a book, a novel. So where was he now ?

Was it removed during the night? But this one definitely doesn't look like a prison or anything like that. But rather a luxurious residence, which perhaps looked a little too much like a noble house in a novel.

He quickly looked around, well at least he was alone. Even alone he was always on guard after many years of living hunting monsters he had to be vigilant.

Well, his senses were quickly alerted.

"Hello, young master, did you sleep well?" Ron as usual went to wake up his young master who always slept very late but they let him do it after the end of the war he has the right to rest. It was a surprise to see him awake and upright soo early

He was surprised by the arrival of an old man but what he felt was surely the aura of a dangerous person, he had to leave quickly or find a way to defend himself.

He turned his head to find something, anything as long as it was sharp.

He quickly found it, the desk in the room he was in had a paper cutter. He moved forward a little to see the person's reaction. But she didn't move, she just continued speaking in a language he didn't know.

He grabs the object in his hand and squeezes it, activating his Record ability to read his target's movements more easily.

Ron was so surprised by his young master's actions that he didn't see the blow coming just the blood flowing from his cheek and the slight pain that resulted.

"Young master?" He looked at Cale with a strange and above all incredulous look.

" Where I am ? Who are you ?" Rok Soo asked questions, he needed answers to be able to survive.

Ron looked at Cale who was speaking an unknown language but it seemed to him that he had already heard Choi Han speak that language too. Ron tried to talk to him again, to him Cale seemed more lost and scared than dangerous. He also quickly realized that he didn't seem to understand it.

"It's really annoying..." Ron really meant it after all the problems they've been having lately, they thought they could finally get some rest but it seemed like they had to face a new problem. If this is another joke from these gods, he would definitely make them regret it later. But he must have faced his young master First of all.

There wasn't really a solution. Cale didn't understand him and neither did he, so talking was impossible. He quickly knocked Cale out, and with his puny body, it wasn't very difficult. He took him in his arms and placed him on his bed, taking the knife out of his hand. Even unconscious, he didn't let go. He must contact Eruhaben and Choi han as soon as possible. One to understand what's going on and the other to understand what Cale is saying. He sighed, he really was too old for all this.