Life Is A Bitch

Oikawa stared at the blue-eyed boy still on the floor with a blank rejection. "I reject you Kageyama."

Tobio's eyes widened. He couldn't move, talk, or do anything; he just sat there pitifully.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Iwaizumi yelled back, grabbing his soulmate by the shirt.

" It's either him or me."

"What?"

"You won't walk away from here with two soulmates Hajime, it's either you walk out of here with me or you stay with him."

Oikawa's eyes harshly opened, and he felt sweat on his face.

Once again, he had the same dream... that day.

The day he rejected his third soulmate.

On the morning of his fifth birthday, Toru excitedly woke up to see his soulmate mark.

It was a moon

Toru was amazed by the beauty of the moon and wished for the day he would reunite with the sun. He enjoyed the late nights, glazing upon the sky, watching patiently for the sun to rise.

When he was ten years old a family moved into the house next door. It was then that he met his soulmate Iwaizumi Hajime.

From the start, he and Iwaizumi got along. They found a common passion in volleyball and spent many hours playing the sport together. It was then that he learned his love for the sport and was determined to become the best setter not only for himself but for his ace. They never officially placed a title on their relationship until the end of their first year in junior high.

Everything was perfect. He was the number one best setter in Miyagi Prefecture, the captain of his Kitagawa Volleyball team, and the most incredible soulmate in the world.

He truly had everything a person could dream of in their lifetime.

Toru was happy.

Except he wasn't...

Toru could feel something was missing. He felt as if the bond between him and Hajime was empty and not complete. There were times when he wished to tell Hajime but he ultimately decided not to.

It led to a bitter feeling. He soon found himself pretending to be happy, making sure not to show his true self. At first, it was hard for him to hide his true emotions from Hajime but over time he found a way to always show himself as the happiest person.

When his third year of junior high began, it was then he met him.

The final piece

Kageyama Tobio

————————————————————————

He stood in the shade, holding the vape carefully between his slender fingers. Tobio watched as the smoke he exhaled appeared in the air. The smell of banana bread eventually drifted away as he once again inhaled the smoke.

Tobio had been trying for a while to stop vaping but it was his only chance of being able to calm down. It gave him a warm feeling and made him feel relaxed whenever he felt a bit stressed out. Once again, he exhaled before noticing the familiar silhouette appearing near him.

"Didn't Auntie ban you from smoking?" Keiji asked within a near distance from his lovely baby cousin.

"It's not even considered real smoke, it barely gives the same effect as a cigarette," Tobio said, annoyed. He closed off his vape before slipping into his pockets.