𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝟸 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇

❝𝐈𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑-- 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘❞

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐙 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇, what do you have on?" Taemir mugged his older step-sister— Mirah as she walked down the steps in a tight outfit that showed all her curves.

He squinted his eyes and eyed her, not liking it one bit, "Go take that off," He commanded, pointing upstairs.

"You're not my mom," Her squeaky voice said and he laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Meka ain't going like what you got on neither, go take it off..." He shook his head and she went towards the kitchen.

"No." She crossed her arms and shrugged her shoulders. The stairs started making a creaking sound then revealed Taemir's eldest step-sibling, Jay.

"Mane Jay, you like what Mirah got on?" Taemir questioned and Jay furrowed his eyebrows.

"Stop being messy Tae!" Mirah exclaimed, flicking drops of water on him.

"Look for yourself," Taemir muttered and Jay walked towards Mirah.

"Hell nah, go take that off Mirah," He said, shaking his head as Mirah looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong with my outfit Jonathan?" She asked with a hint of annoyance, looking down at her clothes.

"Go take them off," He said again and she stomped upstairs, with her fist balled up.

"The fuck she supposedly got on anyway?" Jay scrunched his face up, looking at Tae as he laughed.

"Look like an off-brand Woody," Taemir referred to Woody off of Toy Story. Jay chuckled at the comparison.