Chapter 3: The Meeting

Third Person's POV

Snow enter the meeting room, and everyone bow at her.

"Thank you for waiting, I really appreciate it.." Snow.

"Dr. Snow, we have a problem.." Doctor Hera said and Snow looked at her stern and serious, "state it, my sisters aren't here so I'll be all ears by myself.."

"Well, our country was affected by this epidemic that came from Japan, and was transported in China, and now, Britain is in great danger for it..." Dr. Hera stated and show a PowerPoint.

"What's the country that is most affected?" Snow.

"Thailand......"

Snow was surprised hearing that, she visited Thailand once, and saw how they celebrate Yoko's birthday and her teachings. "That's not happening, that country is great!"

They became to be speechless.

Snow sighed deeply and look at the papers, and then think about something. "I'll let my sisters handle Britain, and I'll handle Thailand."

Everyone murmured across the room, I can see others are displease about my decision.

"Does anyone here want to stop me?" Snow said with a voice of authority, and everyone got silent. Snow stood, started to walk slowly in the room.

"I know everyone of you here in this room doubted my ability, but for years, I have not show anything but my talent, and my ability to do something impossible for once, and as the one of the owner of this company and ISMO... I am responsible for the well-being of everyone, Thailand is our family's hometown, our country. That is why, I do hope you guys and everyone in here understand." Snow said with full compassion, everyone felt defeated.

"But, Dr. Snow, you are the only guaranteed expert despite your age in this field. Losing you is like losing our leader and defense." Dr. Hera explained and Snow nodded, "I understand, but Britain is great, Britain is unbreakable. My people needs me, and my sisters will take care of this country. You will have my support, I will come back if I get the time, but I will come back." Snow said with full of determination, and not even staying for Ten minutes, Snow storm out of the room and went to her house to pack her things.

Charlotte, Ling Ling and her girlfriend Orm saw her.

"Snow? What happened? The board called me and told me you gone mad." Charlotte.

"Bloody hell, you wouldn't totally travel now that we are facing a virus?!" Orm said, with anxiousness in her voice.

"I know... I know... But Thailand needs me." Snow,

"And so we do! You cannot just leave us here!" Ling Ling said, and Snow is in deep trouble. "Okay okay, but at least, let me help Thailand!"

"You don't actually expect us to approve that now that Britain needs us, especially you." Charlotte said, and Snow felt her anxiety growing again so she took a deep breath to compose herself.

Snow sighed deeply, "I'm sorry but I'll save Thailand. I had a friend, they're very hospitable towards me and I won't let the strong countries to take advantage of the weakest! If you don't understand, you don't have to, but I will go back and save the people! Take care of Britain for me."

Snow packed her things and immediately left, while walking out, she called her secretary.

Secretary: "Hello? Hello, ms. Snow?"

Snow: "Ally? I want you to book me the  earliest flight back to Thailand. Let me through, use my important personnel code so the pilots will recognize me. Use ISMO international flight, I will not ride any plane if it's not ISMO."

Secretary: "Yes, ma'am. I am now working on it, and the flight is about 30 minutes, will you make it? I'll make the flight wait for you if that's necessary?"

"Do it." Snow said, and suddenly hang up the call. She ride the car and her driver, an autopilot AI car.

"Missy?"

"Yes, Snow?" AI Missy asked,

"I need you to get me to ISMO international Airport, give me a trip about 10 minutes, use any shortcuts or any other secret tunnels if needed." Snow,

"Of course, it's needed, you ars asking for a 10 minutes trip when clearly the trip should be 40 minutes long." Missy,

"Save the lecture for later, I have a country to save..."

"You're not actually—"

"Missy?! Just drive! For Goodness sake!" Snow felt very stressed, "Snow, it's not nice for your health, you need to take deep breaths."

Snow did as Missy said, "fine, now, just drive." Snow said, and Missy finally drive the car automatically.

"Sheesh, this car is really getting in my nerves." Snow mumble to herself, but she forgot that her watch is also an AI Missy.

"I hear you, Snow." Missy said coldly, "oh for cry's sake!! Give me a break~~"

"Sure." Missy stopped the car and Snow was really annoyed, "Okay okay, I'm not gonna be mad over to a talking car.... Missy? Just drive!!!" Snow said, trying to calm herself, not wanting to fight and argue with an AI.

FANFICWRITER1004

Note: Sorry for the too late update, just got busy in something for myself. Hehe..