Chapter 6

Faye's POV

As I remembered my interaction with that British girl, I can't simply get her out of my mind. I can't even understand why I love to compare her voice from Yoko.

But I knew I can't continue to think about her, I still love Yoko and I wanna find her. To hear her voice, to kiss her. But why does that British girl makes me feel something I always feel with Yoko?

"Ma'am? The royal princess is on the line 7." Her secretary informed and Faye nodded, she take the telephone and press the line 7.

"Yes, your highness?" Faye asked.

"P'Faye, Papa wanted to talk to you." Marissa said, and Faye checked her schedules and immediately cancel all of them.

"Sure, your highness, I will meet the King in his hospital room."

Faye hang up and sighed as she lean against the backrest of her chair, she looked outside only to see Yoko's memorial billboard.

"I'm sorry, my dearest. I failed to be your wife."

She mumbled to herself as tears threatens to fall from her eyes. Faye then decided to pull herself from any worries and stress and took her coat, she left her office and as she got out from the building, she immediately drove her car away.

In the Royal hospital

Third Person's POV

Faye arrived and saw King Chang awake with a smile in his face while talking to his daughters, Faye bowed and kept a stoic face. She can still remember that King Chang hates her for not attending her and Yoko's wedding.

"Faye~~"

"Your majesty, why have you summon me?"

"Oh, I... I just want to know if you possibly know who was the doctor who saved me..."

Faye think about it and she can clearly remember that Snow give her her contact number and name.

"Yes, your majesty" Faye said.

"Oh, I... I would like to throw a thank you celebration for the foreigner who saves me... She deserves a recognition so... May I know her name?"

Faye sighed and looked at him, "her name is Snow Austin. This is her contact number."

Faye handed the contact card to Chang and he immediately recognize the logo.

"ISMO... It means that foreigner is a scientist and rather... The owner of ISMO..." He said and her eyes widened in disbelief, that is why the girl is very bold and insulting.

"Is she?"

"Yes... Austins were the owners of ISMO, International Secret Medical Organization."

Faye felt her blood boil but she maintain a stoic demeanor, she can't believe that the girl that insults her was a noble and one of the owners of ISMO, but the thought that she was a spoiled brat makes Faye furious.

"We will meet her at the celebration."

Faye smile and her eyes twitch in anger, "Yes, your majesty."

After 3 days

The party was held privately, Faye can't help but have her own thoughts of how she will react when she sees that insulting foreigner again.

Engfa approached her, "Hey, stop looking out of nowhere, you seem so stress."

"Who wouldn't be stressed? I kept finding my wife for years and now, I was being insulted by a foreigner.."

"Tsk tsk tsk... Still not changing as you still have that temper," Engfa said and finished her wine, "yeah, thank you for your praise but forget it."

"Look, the Austins will be here later along with the Alpha team. I heard that Snow declines the party and the recognition but King Chang insisted." Engfa said, and Faye looks annoyed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever..."

And the door opened, the Austins along with the whole Alpha team walked with Elegance.

But their eyes widened... They couldn't believe it... Especially Faye who stood up.

"Yoko?"

They saw... Snow's face.

Snow bowed along with the Austins and her Alpha team.

"Thank you for this wonderful party, your majesty. I am Snow Austin."

The whole people, the whole Lertprasert family and the Malisorns was very shocked to see her.

FANFICWRITER1004

NOTE: D ako nang-ghost 😭 busy lang ako guys 😭