Chapter 4: Unseen Meeting

After the flight, Snow arrived in Yoko's International Airport (YIA).

Snow got a phone call, she saw it was her older sister Lingling who's calling her, so she stopped and took a deep breath.

"Aren't you gonna take the call?" Missy, the AI said to her and Snow is really pissed, "Missy, seriously?"

Missy answered the call for Snow and Snow is totally pissed: "Oh, great!" Her annoyance was evident in her accent.

"Young lad, why leave Britain so early? You haven't even gave me a chance to come with ya." Orm said, her accent is really clear and Snow don't know what to say, she can't even enjoy Thai accent.

"Why would you come with me? And please, we're both Thai women, there is no need for such bloody accent~" Snow,

"Nah uh. Such outrageous for you to forget Britain that easily!" Orm said sarcastically being mad as she showed off her British accent, "okay, enough of this madness, what do you want?"

Snow's whole crew showed up in the Camera.

Love: "Hi Snow!!"

Earn: "Hey Snow!!"

"What are you guys doing in there? I thought you guys having vacation in Canada? And you P'Earn in France?"

Earn: "Oh, duty calls. There was an 'Alarm' thingy here and they wanted all doctors of ISMO including us, the Alpha Team, wanted to be back for jobs due to your absence."

Love: "Would you care to elucidate to us, our dear Snow, why would you take such risk just to prioritize our dear home country?"

"I don't know~ I kinda love this country that much~" Snow walked slowly while showing her face to the camera.

Charlotte: "Is that snow?"

Orm: "Oh, yes. It is—"

Charlotte: "Give me the phone!"

Charlotte snatch the phone away from Orm, "You, young lady! I command you to come back here this instance!" Charlotte said, through the phone and Snow just scoffed softly.

"And why would I? Aren't I being the cheeky little leader of the Alpha team?" Snow teased, even though she knew Charlotte is very angry.

Lingling: "Look, Snow. We are very worried, seems like the other members of the board wants you out of your position."

Hearing that makes Snow to frown, "Then let them do what they want, it's not like I care about that position anyway."

Charlotte: "What?! You just gonna throw it away?! Is that it?! Bloody hell, I swear! Come back here at once, young lady!!"

Snow rolled her eyes in annoyance and she suddenly heard screams,

"I'm sorry but I have to go, something is not right~" Snow said, "Hey—" before they could even protest, Snow turn off the phone and immediately wear her black mask and eyeglasses.

She approach the scene and saw... It was king Chang, bleeding. Something sharp fell on him and it is one of the electronics poster in the wall.

Snow approached and saw Faye, "what's his name?" Snow tried not to sound panicked as she immediately stopped the bleeding right in his neck.

"Chang Lertprasert, King of Thailand." Faye said, worriedly. Becky and Marissa was shocked to see their father on the floor, bleeding and seems motionless, Becky immediately blocked Marissa's vision as she started to scream.

The other Malisorns was also shocked, including Chao's daughters. Ciize felt like Snow who is wearing a mask and an eyeglasses is very familiar, but she can't quite make a comparison since she hid her face.

"What the hell?! Have you people lost your bloody minds?! Call an ambulance!!" Snow can't help but burst by her accent, "you British? Quite rude!" Faye said, a little bit angry.

"Alright? Say whatever you want, but if your king dies, do not ever blame it to me!" Snow,

"Who are you?! Who the hell you think you are?!" Faye said, and Snow scoffed hearing how her accent sounded like not fluent.

"Please~ fix your accent, mate!"

Hearing that makes Faye to be so mad that she wanted to pull her collar and yelled at her, but Chang's condition makes her stopped and calm down..

"Fine!!"

The others immediately called the ambulance and Snow felt like he's not gonna make it, so Snow took her other sling leather men's fashion bag and take out some medical tools, she check the how deep the wound and saw there is a sharp object that pierced right through his skin, between the neck and the collarbone.

"This is bad," Snow muttered, "how bad?" Faye panted heavily,

"You wanna try for you to know?" Snow,

Faye is really mad about her sarcastic question, and her British accent makes it more insulting for her. "I didn't come here so a foreigner like you insult someone like me, don't you know, who I am, woman?"

"If I do, I wouldn't ask for his name or I wouldn't even bother to insult you for you ignorance." Snow said, a bit straightforward as she continue her ministry in assessing the wound, she took an alcohol and pour it all in her hands, and then she touched the wound, her whole hands was covered in blood but she doesn't mind.

Her phone keep ringing from the floor, "Missy, for bloody fuck sake, turn that phone off!"

Missy: "I cannot do that Snow, I was program—"

"I was the one who program you and not them, better do as I say or I'll change your damn algorithm!" Snow is really mad and Faye thinks she is really rude and has an anger issues.

"You are quite a bold girl, are you?" Faye asked,

"Enough, sorry mate, If I am stress, I cannot help myself but burst my anger.. I hope you understand." Snow smile through her eyes and show Faye the sharp big object glass that almost killed Chang.

"It's an successful operation, I guess.." Snow,

"How did you do that? So fast?!"

"Take him to the hospital, although he is saved, I cannot guarantee that he is stable in this state, he needs a proper care and a proper clean environment, and that is the hospital..!"

"I am not a kid for you to lectured me about it," Faye,

"Really? Am I? Not quite fond of flattery, I guess." Snow continue to teased as she wipe her hands by the clean cloth and take her bag and cellphone.

"My name is Snow Austin, cheers and call me if you need anything, mate~" Snow gave a contact number and then left the place immediately by riding her black luxurious limousine.

The Lertprasert family was taken aback by her appearance and Ciize approach them as Chang is being taken by the ambulance.

"We don't need to leave... I felt like, Yoko is still here in Thailand."

They didn't protest Ciize's words because they also felt the same, even Faye who is still pissed seeing a British fella insult her.

FANFICWRITER1004